Karl x Y/N Part 3

TW: there is a bit of violece and blood! but don't worry it's not that bad! also shout out to ririnanorvillenfor being a nice and caring human being! <3 :]

(recap~~~~~~~~Karl: Morning baby! y/n: *sleepy voice* Morning amor (love)
Karl: i made pancakes! y/n: OoooOooO *you sit next to Karl at the table and eat*
y/n: its so good! thank you Karl! Karl: tha-*you cut him off with a kiss (because why not?) *
y/n: so...ehat should we do today? Karl: we could meet up with the boys?!~~~~~~~~ (end of recap)
y/n: sure!...but wdym 'the boys' ? Karl: Quackity, Dream, George, and Sapnap
y/n: oh, okay, well im going to go get changed! Karl: okay...i'll do the same but...in the bathroom...
* you guys finish getting ready and you come down stairs wearing: black croptop with black ripped jeans and a purple jacket and black vans...
and Karl is wearing: black button up with black ripped jeans and white shoes*
Karl: hey baby...you look stunning! y/n: thank y-*he cuts you off with a kiss*
Karl: okay lets go *picks you up bride style* y/n: ah- *cuts you off with a kiss (again) *
Karl: your okay baby *he grabs his keys and starts walking and the boys see you and Karl...btw they have never seen you before...so
sapnap runs up to you guys (btw it gets nasty from quackity)* Sapnap: so......Karl this is your little sister right? omg! Y/n can i get your number? BTW you are very hot! *you blush* Karl: sapnap...she's my girlfriend not my sister...and you know that * you guys sat at the picnic and ate *
Quackity: hey mamacita? wanna go ou- y/n: i have a boyfriend... Quackity: who...? Karl: me...she's mine Quackity not yours
* everyone laughs but Quackity * Quackity: oh....okay *Quackity whispers to Karl as everyone luaghs* ~you dead Karl!~
*Karl looks at Quackity very shook* Karl: hey baby? y/n: yes, Mi amor? (my love) Karl: do you want to go for a walk by the beach?
y/n: sure! *you guys walk for awhile and then return to the others* *Quackity grabs you than kisses you* Karl: QUACKITY WHAT THE HONK!?!?!?!

*you punch Quackity then go to Karl ( BTW you are standing beside him holding hands ) then Quackity punches you and knocks you to the ground and your lips bleeds like crazy!* Karl: *kneels down beside you crying* omg!...you okay y/n? *then he gets up and punches Quackity and kicks him to the ground* Karl: *picks you up bride style and calls 911 while crying* you need stitches!... *you get rushed to the hospital* Karl: *sitting beside you in the ambulance crying* no one!...i mean NO ONE will EVER touch her AGAIN! *he hugs you*

sorry this one was short! i have been really busy lately and iv'e been trying to get at least one part out as soon as i can!!!