25. ✧ lustful looks in red leather seats.

𝐌𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐱𝐱𝐯.

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 | AC/DC

I can feel my heart race as smoke slips from his tempting lips, drifting out of his cracked window as his leg suddenly bounces up and down beneath the red wheel

"Brings back memories." He reaches over and turns the knob, triggering the music to get louder so the rain is harder to hear. "Doesn't it, little lover?" His head turns and his eyes find mine as he arches a brow and pulls the cigarette back up to his mouth.

"Yeah." Is all I manage to mumble as I watch his lips wrap around the white edge while his cheeks cave in as he inhales the smoke deeply. "What do they do for you?" I ask and his brows furrow at my question. "Cigarettes?"

His head nods as he plucks the stick from his mouth before blowing the smoke out of the window again, his hand resting on his knee. "They relax me." He shrugs, glancing down at the cigarette. "Calm me, I guess."

Nodding my head at his reasonable explanation, my posture straightens as my eyes stay glued onto his hand. I feel my heart racing even faster, becoming in sync with the tune of the song as his other hand taps against the wheel, his fingertips moving back and forth to the beat.

"Can I try it then?" I ask with a stomach full of nerves as his head whips in my direction, surprised by my questioning tone. "Maybe it'll help me relax." My shoulders shrug.

"Maya Bennet wants a cigarette?" His brows jump as he glances down at the stick in his hand. "Are you sure?" He looks back over at me and I nod my head. "Positive?" He checks one more time and my head nods. "Come here."

I look into his eyes and narrow my own at his demand, watching his head roll back as he motions for me to move in closer. He then leans back in his seat, darting down to his lap before he looks back up at me with soft eyes and a grin.

"I won't bite you." His legs spread further as his head rests against the window, moving his hand away so his forearm is against the door with the smoke slipping outside. "I just want to show you another way. We wouldn't want you getting addicted, now would we little lover?"

My head shakes as his smile grows. I then slide over, turning my body so I'm sideways on the seat, and I sit on my knees as I face him with my arm resting against the red leather. "Is this okay?" I ask softly and his head nods as he turns toward me as well.

"Why do you need relaxed, Bennet?" He looks me up and down with curiosity, dragging the cigarette up to his lips before he takes a long drag. "Is it the rain or me?" Smoke slips off his tongue along with his raspy words. "Do I make you nervous?"

Swallowing harshly at his words, my eyes part from his and drift off until they latch onto his leg. "Not in a bad way." I look back up, watching his lips curl into a flirtatious smirk when he hears my honest confession. "You calm me too."