How They Met You

-slight cursing -head canons

-slight cursing
-head canons

Claude

•It was a normal day on the Obelian empire but unfortunately a young h/c women who were a commoner passing by the palace, you were knew to the empire and locals.

•For you who only live at the shore accidentally cross the line, entering the palace.

•You were accused treason by the guards.

•But you being you defend yourself telling them "you didn't know" but to the guards don't believe your point and decided to bring you to the Emperor.

•nervous came over you, you were knelt down on the ground by the guards throwing you without care

"Hey thats not nice to treat a lady!" You shouted at them not knowing the Emperor was sitting behind your back and decided to finally speak up.

"your point is...?" Ask the blonde man with his glory shining, you were struck by his beauty but quickly shake it off "Your Majesty this chimera decided to intrude the palace without permission!" Shouted by one of guard who called you chimera.

"But Your Majesty! I didn't know it was an Emperors Palace!" You tried to defend back only for the emperor to lean back and mumble "interesting".

•At first Claude was hesitant to meet you face to face and ask you why you intrude the palace but he didn't expect to meet an interesting lady like you.

•To a girl like you, you were curious at why there's such a big place near at the forest.

•Claude didn't think highly of your life that much and decided that you will get beheaded in front of the capital but when you show your brave manor he suddenly find you interesting.

•He decided to let you go and spare your life but on one condition, you were hired to be one of the maid but not just a normal maid but being Claude's personal maid.

•at first you didn't like the sound of it even though you were spared but not expecting to live at the palace but Claude told you to be his maid wether you like it or not.

Felix

•The first time you met Felix was on the Emperor's garden where you and your brother was discussing how to maintain the territory's existence.

•you were just like Claude having a commoner mother and being hated by the people living on the palace having a different mother but a same father was really interesting, but that emperor of a bastard mostly hated Claude than you.

•although you were apart of the imperial family you didn't live in the Obelian empire but you live in a different country which means a different empire, you were owning the De La Côte country which means your name change into Y/n Adele Guigne de la Côte it was suppose to be De Alger Obelia but changes when you start ruling the country.