Toxic Relationship

I am still worried about the conflict between me and this person (not gonna name them). I have nothing against them other than the fact that they try to pin on stuff without my consent, and usually it is gonna be offensive. They said I was whiny and some other bunch of rumors about me. I just do not understand, like what is their problem with me? I have not done anything to them, but this is how they treat me? The worst part was that this other person was siding with them, and that almost made me lose my shit. 

No one stand up for me during that time, despite me feeling the need to ignore them and maybe end that drama that's been happening. Even though I have been doing that I have been thinking about it for awhile, and it I am trying not to let that obstacle get in the way of my reputation. The thing is, it has just be hard for me, and I am not sure if they understand me enough to actually know who I have been going through to be honest. I also have been changing these past couple of months, but the almost never realize it. They are just to attached to how I was when I was struggling to adapt, as if I just have a low IQ or something.

I will tell you, my IQ is pretty around the same IQ appropriate for my age. I might make a mistake though sometimes, because I am still young and there is still stuff I have to learn out there. Basically, I do not consider my self smart, but I don't consider myself a "uncultured swine" or whatever people associate with dumb or stupid, especially considering the fact that I have seen people be more... Err...what's the nicest way to say stupid? 

Anyways, it's just been something rolling around my mind for awhile. and I have been trying to shrug it off, but is almost hard not think about it.