Chapter 11

A/N: HELLO MY DEAR READERS~! I'm back from hell. Lololol jk jk. I WAS supposed to update this 2 or 3 weeks ago but my latop decided to break (there's no way in hell i am writing fanfiction on our home computer lol) and it's only been recently fixed! (as a side note some of the chapters have yet to be proofread by my beta, including this one, so please excuse any mistakes) I SEE MY QUESTION GOT SOME RESPONSES! AW SHUCKS~! I cannot believe some of you answered it~! ALL OF YOUR ANSWER WERE KAITASTIC~! I love how no answer was the same! Personally, i would say Kagami purely because of his character development and shit. And really, look at those muscles~ i would totally get all the chicks. ANYWHO ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!

____________________________

"HEL-!"

My hands shot towards her mouth, both of them overlapping each other as they covered her lips.

I warily stared her down, narrowly avoiding her waving arms and slowly spoke to her.

"I promise I'm not here to do anything perverted, oppai-chin~" I sadly sung, pouting at her.

Her arms calmed down and instead were raised to try and remove my hands away from her mouth.

She slowly nodded her head at me, a sign of cooperation, which I took and gently took my hands off of her.

She cutely tilted her head to the side, curiosity burning bright in her eyes.

"What are you doing in here then?"

I blinked at her, shoulders visibly relaxing.

"First of all, my name is Kai-"

"I'm Momoi Satsuki!" She chirped with a small wave of her hand.

"Yes, hello. But, back to the point. Now that it actually comes down to this, I didn't want anyone knowing but, alas, it appears my efforts were futile~" I dramatically sung, dropping onto one knee and gently holding her hand in my own as if I were going to propose.

"A-Ano, Kai-san, i-i-!"

I held a hand up to interrupt her.

"Fear not my fair maiden, I do not mean to make advances on your innocent soul~"

Her peachy eyebrows scrunched up, confusion taking up the majority of her features.

"Then, what is it, Kai-kun?"

"I am only here to bear the struggles only I could face, for I am only attracted to those of the male species, milady~"

.

.

.

.

"Oh..." She gaped, mouth opening and closing like a fish at the new found information.

I stood up from my kneeling and wiped a fake tear away from my eyes.

"'Tis the bane of my existence, Momoi-chin~" I cried, ever the dramatic.

She, however, bore a calculated gaze and held a hand up to her chin.

"That still doesn't explain why you're in here though, Kai-kun," She explained, eyes narrowing in suspicion.

I internally shivered at her gaze.

'God. How could such a tiny thing make such a ferocio- ah? Riko does it too....never mind,' I sweat dropped.

I wrapped my arms around my torso and refused to look her in the eyes, my head facing the side as I replied.

"I do not trust myself in there, Momoi-chin! I feel as if god is testing me! All those fine men, within reach!!"