🦇How you got adopted ?🦇

You would be around 5 or 8 years old in those.

🃏Joker🃏

-Okay let's be fucking real. Do you imagine this clown as a father ?
-Hell no we agree. Buuuuut ..
-I think it can happen somehow. Because god knows what can go through his head when he has something in mind. When he does, as crazy and contrary to his persona it is, Joker will have it his way.
-Some thought he could kill a baby and others thought the contrary. This clown had so many things going through his head that anything could happen.
-My scenario would be that Joker finds you on the streets. Simple as that. Maybe your parents kick you out or you just ran away and while gambling on the streets killing folks and laughing, he just found you. Completely alone, sitting against the wall, hugging your knees and looking lost. Honestly I think it takes one thing in you for this man to catch his eyes. This man is fond of little details, he's a show man after all.  Could be the funny color of your eyes, the strange way how your hair is combed, the way you look at him, anything even a single detail such as the colors of your clothes or your hairclip.
-"Hello there kiddo ! What a little bambi like you doing here ? Running away from the Hunter ? Did you already find Thumper or Flower ?"
-Obviously, at such a young age, you didn't know about The Joker. So you didn't realise how dangerous he could be. But seeing someone with green hair, white face, red lips and a purple suit talking about Bambi was sure a strange funny situation.
-What makes him go "I'll take this kiddo with me" mood is probably your smile and your giggles. They were so unique somehow ! You seem to recognize a good fun ! (Don't ask him on what criteria, as I said, we don't know shit about what goes through his head)
-And boom ! Papa Joker got ya ! He took you in his arms or throw you on his shoulder and got back to his funhouse with ya. You don't even have your word to say in this, whatever you are agree or not. You are seen as a great entertaiment, can't go to waste. After all, we have to try new things sometimes ! Get out of the comfort zone ya know ?
-Joker doesn't even bother to ask your name, doesn't need to ! You'll be called "Junior" until he finds some new cute nicknames for you.
-So yeah. Got adopted for his fun I guess. Doesn't mean he's gonna treat you bad though. Far from it.

❤Harley Quinn🖤

-Despite her past with Joker, Harley is still a sweet woman, caring and loving. She might be a bit stubborn and dramatic but she's not mean to be mean.
-Now that she was not with her puddin anymore, Harley was just spending her time outside or at Ivy's garden. A life full of freedom and without abuse.
-The lil harlequin was not planning much and especially not having a kid on her own. But seems like you got in her life for a reason.
-It was a usual dark night, Harley was walking around the streets, holding her base-ball bat with both of her hands. When suddenly she heard some loud noises inside a house nearby. It was some punks attacking people. Normally she wouldn't care but here .. there was child's crying.
-Her heart tightened inside her chest and Harley decided to check. Indeed, those bastards killed your poor parents and left you alive all alone and quite traumatized. The young woman came toward you to check on you. You weren't so injured but you were shaking as hell.
-"Hey sweetie .. heard what happenned .. I'm really sorry for your parents .. But don't worry, those mean people are gone now. You seem young .. don't you have any family left ? No ? How about you stay with me ? It's no use to stay all alone by yourself. My name is Harley Quinn ! What's yours little one ?"
-Harley was quite surprised to ask you this but deep down she couldn't bring herself to let you alone in this horrible situation. Orphenage is horrible and she didn't trust the cops one bit.
-After some minutes, you decided to go with the red and Black Lady. She was right, you couldn't take care of yourself all alone and going to the orphenage terrifies you. Moreover this lady seems nice ..
-You took her hand and followed her, trying to not look at the bloody corpse of your parents. Hopefully Harley was trying her best to make you smile by giving you ice cream and candies.
-She didn't know where this will lead but hey, it will not be bad.