🦇Nicknames🦇

🃏Joker🃏
-This bitch has BILLION of nicknames for you. Like I said, he doesn't even know your name. So everytime he calls you or talks about you, Joker uses one of his nicknames he gave you
-There's the one associated with "baby" : baby, baby girl/boy, baby duc, baby bunny, baby bee, baby maggot (because one time there was a magot who fall on your shoulders), baby carrot (the fuck ?), baby doll, baby clown ect ...
-Same words with "little" but with a special one which is one of his favourite : Little weed. It's because he always said "You're growing like a weed".
-There's also sweetheart, pumpkin, deary ...
-We could do an endless list of all the nicknames he gave you. It even became a game to him to find a new nickname everyday.
-Every situation or action you do = a new nickname. Even if it's non sense. For example, one time you were painting and red paint got on your face.
-"Oh ! Seems like my strawberry artist is doing great ! I knew you were like your papa ! A true painter !"
-Painting + red painting : strawberry artist. He doesn't need much.

🖤Harley Quinn❤
-Oh this woman is all for nicknames ! She loves giving you love and attention through them !
-Sweetheart, darling and sweetie are her favorites. Sometimes she'll call you baby or even pumpkin pie.
-It's a few but the love is definetely there !

🎭Two face🎭
-"Kiddo" and "Kid"
-They'll use those two 90% of the time. Aren't too original when it comes to nicknames. They often call you by your name to be honest.
-But 10% of the time, when they are in pretty good mood, gentle or just calm, Harvey would call you "princess/prince" and Two face would call you "baby girl/boy". But that's rare.

🐧Penguin🐧
-"Lil' one"
-95% of the time Oswald will use this one. Aren't original either.
-The man isn't fond of nicknames when it comes to you. Other time he calls you by your name.
-Sometimes a "kiddo" will pass there.

🐈‍⬛Catwoman🐈‍⬛
-Has a few. But her favourite is "kitty". Is that a surprise coming from Selina ? Nope ! You're a kitty.
-Like "sweetie" or "deary" too. Dépends on the mood.
-She doesn't use the nickname "princess/prince" because it was the nickname your parents used to call you. Doesn't want to remind traumas.

💎Black Mask💎
-"prince/princess" is his basic. You are his prince/princess after all. And you deserve this tittle.
-Sweetheart is good too. As well as baby boy/girl. Any sweet and adorable nickname for you is good. His goal is to give you the attention you deserve after all.
-Like Joker, he always calls you by the nicknames he gave you and not your name. But Roman does know your name don't worry. He only calls you by your name when he's worried or mad at you. That's a good guess to see if you're in trouble or not.

🌺Poison Ivy🌺
-"Flower", "Little Flower", "Dear Flower", "My Beautiful Flower". Anything with flower. You get it.
-Also calls you by flower's names such as "My little rose", "My petunia", "My poppy", "My sunflower" ect ... Ivy didn't miss a single flower or plant. She is an expert after all.
-Might be as endless as Joker's list.
-Calls you sweetheart and sweetie too.

❓The Riddler❓
-"My apprentice". It might suck as a nickname but this guy ain't very a "nickname given" person. Edward is not very sweet and full of attention on that sort of detail. Detail which he finds stupid by the way.
-Other time he calls you by your name. Edward is very formal to everyone, ennemies or not. And you being a child is not going to change his manners.
-Buut sometimes, when he's more sentimental, when he's more gentle and less stressed, Edward would call you "my little dear". But it may be rare the first days.

🪲Scarecrown🪲
-Johnathan is very much into nicknames for you, surprisingly. You're his child now after all. He can do whatever he wants.
-"My little crow" is his basic. Simple, linked to his theme, his aesthetic. Plus it's cute (what do you mean a crow isn't cute-)
-Like Edward, he's very formal. So he also calls you "my dear" or "little lady" if you're using female pronouns (you got the ref). You deserve respect.
-"Little one" and "child" are good too.

🐊Killer Croc🐊
-Poor Croc is very new in children stuff, so in nicknames even more. He didn't recieve any affection of his entire life so nobody gave him nickname when he was a child. So yeah, new to him.
-But that doesn't mean he doesn't use ones. He mostly calls you "kiddo" or "little one". They're simple but the attention is there.
-However Waylon found your very own nickname after some time and he was very pround of himself : "Little canary". It came from the fact you loved watching canary at the river of the park. And Croc finds it so cute that he started to call you like that.
-So you are his little canary now.