monster kid

❛ whatever ❜

❛ whatever ❜

MOONBYUL WANTED to scream

She wanted to scream until her lungs gave out, until she passed out even.
That was the only way to express what she was feeling.

She never wished death to anyone, it was something she'd never do, and she doesn't wish it to the fucker who shall not be named either. But you know what? She really wanted to wipe him out of existence in a way, to smack him off the face of the earth, or maybe punch him into oblivion.

Soon realizing that her thoughts were getting somewhat brutal, Moonbyul threw her backpack in a random corner of the living room, getting to the kitchen to get herself a cup of cold water, hoping it would help her freshen up and try to think of a clever way to get out of that situation.

"Hey Byul, how was your day?" Sunghoon ruffled her hair as she put the glass down, placing a hand on her hip and the other on the counter. "Bloody awful, it's impossible for it to get worse actually, even if the world ended today"

Her brother raised his eyebrows, expecting the usual "it was okay", he couldn't really tell if Moonbyul was being for real or she was just being dramatic. . .or both. Nevertheless, Sunghoon was now curious, wondering what could have possibly happened, so he decided to ask.

"Hah. . .I don't know if I want to talk about it but tell me, where do you think is a good place to hide a body?" Sunghoon's jaw flew open, hoping to god she was not being serious. "Moonbyul Park, what did you do?"

Moonbyul shook her hands in front of him, striving to interrupt him before he could begin to scold her. "Relax, I haven't done anything. . .yet."

Sunghoon sighed, folding his arms over his chest. "Just spill, what happened?" Moonbyul was contemplating whether to tell him or not, but then he remembered Sunghoon was not Jimin, she could trust him.

"Riki found my diary" Sunghoon's eyes went wide like eggs and he blinked a couple of times subsequently, trying to process what the teen just said. "Alright, slow your roll. Tell me what happened from the very beginning"

A wry laugh left her throat. "Even if I tell you, what are you going to do? Pick a fight with him?" Sunghoon rolled his eyes, straightening his posture. "Jeez, sorry for caring"

He knew Moonbyul was going to tell him in the span of approximately three seconds, she always told him everything. "Alright, alright. . .I'll tell you" Sunghoon laughed a little as the two left the kitchen and took a seat in the living room. Moonbyul began to tell him what happened, from the very beginning, without missing any details.

"That kid is meaner than I thought" Sunghoon frowned, making Moonbyul blatantly roll her eyes. "I mean there's a reason why I'd sell his soul to satan for a piece of gum. . . actually, I'd do it even if I didn't get anything in return"

"On a serious note, Byul, what are you gonna do?" The teen sighed and hugged her knees, shrugging cluelessly. "I have absolutely no idea, it's not like I can take the memories out of his head, he knows now"

"Tell dad" Panic made its way on her face at the mention of her father. "Listen, Hoon, I know you're trying to help me and I appreciate that, but is that really your best idea? And what am I supposed to tell him ? Riki found my diary where all I do is write about rumors or people I have opinions on and he read some pages, he threatened to expose me to the guy I like if I don't do whatever he wants"

She raised her eyebrows at her brother, who pressed his lips in a thin line, unable to deny the fact that she did have a point and telling their father was probably just going to make it worse─ he was going to ask for Moonbyul's diary and most definitely keep Riki's side, Moonbyul sometimes felt like her father liked him more than he had ever liked his own children.

And oh.
She was definitely going to get grounded if her dad found out about the diary, he would probably take away her phone as well.

"Whatever" Moonbyul sighed. "I'll see what I can do until I come up with something, I'll just stick to his stupid games"

Sunghoon placed his hands on his cheeks, really wanting to help out his little sister, but his brain really did not function for this kind of situations.

"I think you should tell Wonyoung and see what she says, you know, in somehow, she knows a way out of every situation" Sunghoon suggested and Moonbyul nodded.

Telling Wonyoung was already in her plans, i mean, she was her best friend, but Sunghoon was in fact right, she always managed to find a solution for about any kind of problem.

"I'll do just that. . . later though, already done with life, i need to take a nap, bonust points if i don't wake up again" Sunghoon clicked his tongue, those dark jokes of her weren't really his thing, he just deep down hoped she didn't mean it.
"Aren't you going to have lunch?"

"Not hungry" Moonbyul shouted, already on the second floor. She opened the door of her room with a quick movement and let herself fall face first on the mattress.

She wasn't mad anymore, it was more of a second-guessing every choice she made in life that led her to him type of situation. Her brain was hurting from thinking so much, that's why she closed the blinds and got comfortable in bed, hoping that sleep would help her relax even for just a little while.

Moonbyul had always been a peaceful kid, she never thought she could get that angry with someone, but Nishimura Riki proved her wrong, he was amazingly irritating.

For the first time ever since they met she was wondering if she ever did or said something that pushes him to act that way with her, seriously, what was his problem?