4~

"Caw all Hashira's report to headquarters Caw" the crow said landing on the window sill of the estate, Yue sighed softly as her eyes fluttered open and saw Kyojuro still in a deep sleep

"Caw all Hashira's report to headquarters Caw" the crow said landing on the window sill of the estate, Yue sighed softly as her eyes fluttered open and saw Kyojuro still in a deep sleep. She smiled lightly watching his chest rise and fall, his hair was untied all spread over the pillow his arm wrapped around her waist. Kyojuro slept like a rock.. nothing could wake him up which is why he resulted to little to no rest during missions.

"Kyo" she whispered giving him a little push, he groaned softly and snuggled closer to her not wanting to get up.

"Kyoooo" Yue said dragging out the 'o'.

"Hmm?" His eyes opened slightly to look at the girl.

"You have to get up and head to headquarters" she said trying to get up but he wrapped his arms tightly around her to prevent her from getting up.

"Kyo, come on" she said kissing his forehead but he didn't let go.

"Let's just stay in bed pretty girl" he said as he rolled over so he was on top of her, his hands on either side of her head so he could lift himself up and not crush her with his weight.

"K-Kyo the master could be coming today" she stuttered as he lowered his head and kiss her neck causing the girl to shiver under his touch. Kyojuro lightly chuckled at her reaction.

"You're right snowflake, today must be the annual meeting" he replied giving her a kiss on the lips. She pouted slightly when he pulled away and got up helping her up as well. They both got dressed, he wore his demon slayer corps uniform and she decided to wear a pink and purple flower Yukata. She wanted to dress nicely since there's a good chance she'll be seeing Oyakata-Sama later today as well. Kyojuro sat at the edge of the futon and tied half his hair up and left the rest down as usual, Yue sat behind him tracing the kanji word "destroy" on his back as his Haori was still draped over the nightstand. Once he finished his hair, he stood up and wrapped his Haori around his shoulders.

'I wonder how he keeps that on his shoulders'

"I better head out snow flake, I'll come visit you later, I promise" Kyojuro said giving the girl a hug and a single kiss.

"I love you" he whispered to her and she smiled lightly.

"I love you too now go before you're late" Yue pushed Kyojuro out of the room, he waved to her before leaving the estate and heading over to headquarters.
~~~~~~~
Yue sat by the estate near a pond filled with Koi fish with lilacs and dragon flowers around her. The Koi fish pond was her favorite spot to sit at, you can almost always find her here. She had her Yukata on with her sword on her hip, even though it was day time and no demons would be on the hunt for her, she's still paranoid from her last encounter with a demon. She sat in front of the pond, dipping her hand allowing the Koi fish to swim up and gently rub their bodies against her hand. She smiled lightly at the scene. She didn't know what they would be talking about in the annual meeting but she sure did miss Kyojuro.