"INTRODUCTIONS"

CHARACTER PROFILE:

NAME:  Raiden Y/N

BIRTH:  MARCH 16

AGE:  21

HEIGHT:  161cm

WEIGHT: ???

ABILITY:   ( unknown )

LIKES:   SWEETS, ETERNITY, THE AGENCY, HER SISTER, LEVI, HER NANNY

DISLIKES:  UNRESPECTFUL PEOPLE, NOISE, CROWDS, COWARDS, PERVERTS, PORT MAFIA GUARDS.

INFORMATION:

She used to smile a lot before her sister died, then she never smiled ever again, she became the head of the clan at the age of 11, with the will, ideals, and ambition towards eternity. she was called the descendant and the reincarnation of the grand Narukami Ogosho. the clan deeply respects her views and ambition of eternity and follows it until they wither and decay and adhere to the principles and rules as their clan head solely believes. At the age of 15, the clan was massacred, an organization had ordered to assassinate their clan unfortunately she survived along with her childhood friend Levi, both witnessed the very death of their clan, both have successfully escaped the estate on time. due to the massacre that took place y/n closed herself off to the world and stayed within inner thoughts, the plane of Euthymia, which consists of her Her consciousness is usually holed up in the Plane of Euthymia, allowing her to dramatically extend her life. The Plane of Euthymia acts as a reflection of y/n's own mental health. she rarely goes outside, she would train and train until blood drops, and until she became skillful in handling a weapon, polished skills that can resemble a god. she was known for being one of the dangerous ability users, officials didn't have much of a problem of her course she never involves herself from any trouble that happened in Yokohama she was rarely seen in public. 

NAME:  LEVI  ROKUZAKI

BIRTH: MAY 12

AGE: 22

HEIGHT: 160 CM

WEIGHT: ???

ABILITY:  "THE BLADE TO VICTORY"

LIKES:  Y/N, TEA, PEACEFULNESS, THE WIND, THE AGENCY.

DISLIKES: PORT MAFIA, DAZAI, CHUUYA, MORI OGAI, FYODOR, THE GUILD, AKATUGAWA, NOICE, MEN THAT FANCIES Y/N, PERVERTS, NOSY PEOPLE.

INFORMATION:

he was the childhood friend of y/n, they stick together at all times, he himself stayed by her side until the end, he would usually accompany her occasionally when they would take a stroll or would visit some shops outside. he would occasionally glare at whoever stares at y/n, he was very loyal to y/n and only her, he's very protective of her especially since he himself witnessed the burden she carry on her shoulders, he would do anything for y/n even if it meant sacrificing his life for her, he usually wears a stone-cold expression but usually softens when y/n was around, he totally hates Dazai for his usual flirting with y/n, he cant stand him especially his attitude, Levi respects Fukuzawa, he hates the port mafia especially their leader along with their members, he loves having tea with y/n, he has respect for kunikida and ranpo. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

authors note:

this the new fanfiction I've been working on I hope ya guys enjoy the chapters that's soon to come, hope all ya guys had a nice day, thank you for reading my fanfics love ya all

author san out! :D