RAIDEN Y/N

"The world remains constant over the centuries. But human life is like the dew at dawn or a bubble rising through water. Transitory."

"Thunder's roar and lightning's flash. So ephemeral. This is why reaching Eternity is desirable. ...Actually, this is why reaching Eternity is necessary. "

"You are an exception, it appears. Exceptions...the enemy of Eternity. "

"Time for dessert. What? Why not? What do you mean, Entrées come first? ...They were only indulging me because I am the Shogun? Huh, interesting."

"Dear me, that didn't frighten you, did it? After all, you are in the presence of the most supreme and terrifying incarnation of lightning in the whole of Japan."

 " Clear skies can do nothing to hide the brilliance of lightning. Divine bolts can strike even in the absence of rain. Do you see that tree? Wait...you understand? So... demonstration is not required? Good. "

      " I command the thunder in all corners of the world to cease. Rest well tonight. " 

Reality is the stillness buried deep beneath the illusion. 

"You should know that all power comes at a price. For every bit of power you gain, so too do you gain more responsibility. "

If you can change something, change it. If you can't, don't waste time thinking about it.

All the world holds dear is but a backdrop of constant motion. I stand before it alone and unchanging.

No salutations are needed. My exalted status shall not be disclosed as we travel among the common folk. I acknowledge that you are a person of superior ability. Henceforth, you will be my guard. Worry not. Should any danger arise, I shall dispose of it.

Only through eternity are you closest to the heavenly principle's

fantasy, can only survive with an underlying reality, reality is the stillness buried deep beneath the illusion, this is eternity, torn to oblivion!

with my blade, ill purge all obstacles to process