Chapter 25

Third Person's POV

"Slow down, you fuck." Jungkook stopped jogging and turned around in shock, he placed a hand on his chest and had a pained expression on his face.

"Noona, how could you say that? I wasn't even running that fast." He laughed when Hana gave him a smack on his arm when she stopped in beside him.

"We're jogging, not running asshole." Hana gave him a look before walking forward to sit down on the bench she spotted.

"I was jogging though." Jungkook defended himself half-heartedly while pouting, he followed the older one and sat beside her.

Hana didn't respond and just closed her eyes to rest for a bit. They have been jogging for awhile now, Hana thought that exercising would help keep things out of her mind for a while. It did work eventually, she started focusing on where her feet would land and keeping her breath steady while she kept up with Jungkook who was more fit than her.

It was already February, the months have been going faster than they all had expected. It wasn't a surprise seeing how they were either busy because finals were approaching or they spent their day sleeping and hanging out when they're free.

"Has it healed yet, noona?" Jungkook asked and pointed at her tattoo that rested on her left thigh, it was the size of her palm. A tattoo of a cat with Xs as its eyes sat there, it had a small carnation resting between its ears, causing them to drop sidewards.

"It has, yeah. Since I got it three weeks ago with Tae." She said, staring at it. While she had the outline of a black cat sitting on her thigh, Taehyung had gotten the same cat on his right arm, except it was laying on its back with its paws in the air and had circles as its eyes. It has a small camera on its stomach, which was Tae's favorite.

"Never thought you would get a matching tattoo with Tae-hyung and not Yoongi-hyung though, Noona." Jungkook yawned and stretched, he had a feeling Yoongi would get a tattoo for Hana. But he also had a feeling Yoongi wouldn't like getting tattoos.

"Hm, I don't think he wants one. It'd be better to just get him a piercing that matches mine." Hana chuckled softly, she knew that would be what Yoongi preferred anyway.

"Ah, that does seem like what he would want." Jungkook replied and sighed through his nose, he leaned his head back and stared at the sky.

"Hey, invite Soo-Ah over tomorrow. I haven't seen her in a while." Hana looked at Jungkook who gave her a smile and a nod immediately.

"Sure! She'll want to see you, noona. She's been busy with projects."

Hana only hummed in response, she knew Soo-Ah was already in her second year while Jungkook was in the year lower than her so their schedules weren't exactly the same but they always saw each other during their vacant hours.

"Noona, I think we should go." Jungkook said when he noticed the dark clouds in a distance while he was staring up at the sky. He didn't want to catch up with the rain nor did he want Hana to get sick.

"Yeah, let's go."

Taehyung stretched and gathered his stuff, he had taken enough pictures for his project and was planning on going to the café to see the others. He was currently just sitting at the grass field inside the campus, under a tree. Just as he was about to take a step towards the path leading to the gates of the campus, he saw someone he never really expected to see again.

"Lee Hee-Young, you've got guts to show up in front of me after I told you not to." Taehyung scowled at her nervous yet determined face, he didn't feel hurt anymore. Just angry that she made him question his worth, it took a while for him to realize it wasn't his fault that she cheated. He hated her for fooling him and causing him to almost lose his best friends.