Chapter-1 My World Is Paused

Emma Stones:

I Wake Up  Around  8:30 In The Morning... Realizing That I am late For My First Day Of College. I Have Around Half An Hour To Reach The College So I quickly Grab Some Clothes From My Closet And When Saw It Was A Pink Hoodie With Black Torn Jeans... I Had  To Wear Something To College So I Just Wore It Before Its Too Late. I Rush To The Bathroom In A Hurry And Came ASAP.....When I was Packing My Books I Heard My Dad Calling Me From Downstairs...

Dad: "Emma Stones!! Come Downstairs And Have Your Breakfast Quickly!"

Emma Stones!! After He called Me With My Full Name I got To Know That He Is Angry On ME...BTW I Am Emma Stones The Rich Daughter Of A Rich Businessman Jeff Stones...

Me: "Coming Dad," I say Tensed

Dad: "Do You Know How Late You Are For Your College!!??" He Asks  Furiously...

Me: "I Know Dad I Was Late, My Alarm Did Not Wake Me Up It's Not My Mistake," I Say Making A Innocent Face

Dad: "Don't Make Silly Reasons, Now Have Your Breakfast"

Me: "Umm.....Dad, I am Gonna Be Late For The College So I am Gonna Skip Breakfast Today...Sorry... Bye Bye"

Dad: "You... Wait... Fine Bye Bye... Be Careful"

I Give Him A Hug... I Rush to The Front Door By Taking My Car Keys And Leaving

Here I Reached My Final Destination After A Long Traffic Jam And Route Confusions... Still, I am Here On Time I Parked My Car At The Parking Lot And I am Standing In Front Of My Dream... Stanford University. The University I Wanted To Study From My Childhood I Worked Hard, Studied Hard Day And Night To Get Into This University Finally My Hard work Shows Results. I Am Taking My First Step Inside The University OMG I am Excited...

When I Enter I See A Water Fountain in Front Of Me Though I am Not So Excited Seeing That...I Continue Walking I see People Wandering Here And There, I see Few Boys Play Football, Few Girls Talking Loud With Each other, However, I wasn't so Excited About These Things I Just Want To Get Into My Class... So I asked A Group Of Boys Standing Near The Architecture Department...

Me: "Hey, Excuse Me, Can You Tell Me Where Is The Department Of Master Of Business Administration is?" I ask With A Smile On My Face...

The Boy: "Hey Gorgeous What Is Your Name?"

Me: "Emma -Emma Stones," I say Without hesitating

The Boy: "Oh Nice Name Darling" He Says In A Flirty Way     

 Me: "What?? Now Can You Please Tell Me Which Way"

The Boy: "What Is The Hurry We Can Take It, Slow Babe.."

Me: "I Guess U Don't Know The Way... I Better Go Ask Someone Else" I Say Furiously... And Try To Leave But He Holds My Arm And Doesn't  Let Me Go...

The Boy: "Hahaha Do You Think You Can Leave Now " The Other Boys Laugh Together With Him..... 

Me: "Let Me Go...Please Let Me Go"

I struggle To Go From There...Suddenly A Boy Comes And Punches On His Face. That Person Was Like A Fictional Character Who Can't Be Real Because He Is So.....Like I Am Speechless..... His Blue Eyes, Small Pink Lips, An Exact Jawline, Tall And  Handsome..... I Feel Like My world Is Paused For A Minute When I Looked At Him.....

Hope You Guys Liked The First Chapter Wait For More Chapters

Thank You

-PINKSWEETS