Chapter-3 David Fate!!!

After Seeing David In The Cafeteria I Have Been Giving Him The Death Stare From That Time Because He Was Ignoring Me In The Morning When I Asked Him a Few Questions And Asked him To Help Me...That's When Laura's Hand Came In Middle...

Laura: "Hello... Are You Guys There ??" "Did You Guys Met Before?"

Alex: "Yeah! Enough! You Stop Staring At Her With A Smile And You Stop Giving Him That Death Stare!!" 

David: "Dude I Do Know Her Ha" "I Told You About A Girl On The Phone Right Do You Remember?"

Alex: "OH That Little Fool!! Who Doesn't Know How To Defend Herself And Was Standing Like A Fool And Then You Helped Her... So It Is Em- " He Looks At Me Then Stops Speaking And Covers His Mouth With His Hand And Is Tensed Because I Give Him A Death Stare...

Then I Turn To David, I Point My Finger Towards His Face...

Me: "Look First I Am Not A Little Fool, Second I Know How To Defend Myself Very Well, Third You Are Stupid!!! Huh!"

David: "What The Heck Did You Just Call Me?" He Says As His Face Changes To Anger Face...

Me: "Oh So Ur Even Deaf Who Is Not Able To Listen Properly!! Haha!! I Said, Stupid David!! Stupid!! HA"

David: " No One Ever Tried To Call Me Deaf And Stupid, And If They Did They Were Having Hard Time Facing Me"

Me: "Oh Really!! OMG, I Am Scared David Don't Do Anything To Me... U Thought I Would Say That!! DREAM ON... Ha"

David: "I Am Giving You Last Chance, Just Apologize And I Will Forgive You Otherwise Ur Gonna Have A Hard Time!!"

Me: "No!"

David: "Sure?"

Me: "I Won't Take My Words Back"

David: "So Do I... So Don't Regret it Later Cause I Am Not Taking My Words Back...Then Good Luck!"

Me: "I Won't Regret Even A Bit Stupid," I Say On His Face  

He Smirks Then Leaves The Cafeteria With Alex. Then Laura And I Go To The Garden For Some Fresh Air...

Laura: "Why Did You Keep It With David?"

Me: "Laura I Know David Is Your Bestfriend But I Am Pissed Off Due To Him Like How Can He Say That I Am A Fool... He Thinks I Am Easy Going, But I Want To Show Him I Am A Tuff One...!!"

Laura: "If He Is My Best Friend Who Are You Even You Are My Best Friend, Listen!! Miss. Emma Stones From Now You Are Officially Laura George's Best Friend... Is This Approval Enough" She Laughs And Asks

Me: "More Than Enough" I Laugh

Laura: "Still I Am Afraid For You, David Is Not A Good Guy..,"

Me: "What Do You Mean By That?"

Laura: "He Is A Robber Few Times, He Is A Killer Few Times, He Is A Big Playboy Few Times, He Beats People Who meddle Or Come In His Way, He As Even Gone To Jail Many Times But As His Father Is Rich Guy He Escaped With Money Many Times... So At The Conclusion, He Is A Bad Guy"

Me: "WHOA!! A Killer, A Robber,  A Playboy, A Bad Boy... So This Is Him, But After All This, I Have A Doubt..."

Laura: "What Is It?"

Me: "After All The Things Which He Has Done How Come He Is Still Your Friend, No Sorry It's Best Friend Yeah... Why??

Laura: "After All He Is A Bad Boy Why A Good Girl Like Me Be His Best Friend? Why? Guess It Yourself"

Me: "Come On Laura Tell Me Why? Please...."

Laura: "Hmm Okay... I Won't Tell You Why Cause U Have To Find It Out Yourself But All I Can Say Is A person Is Not What He Is From Outside He Is Different Through Inside..."

Me: "What The Heck!! I Did Not Understand A Bit...English Please..!! Can You Tell Me In A Way I Can Understand??"

Laura: "Now That's All I Can Say"

Laura Looks At Her Watch And Says

Laura: "We Need To Go We Are Gonna Be Late For Our Class Lets Go Now!!"

Me: "Yeah Let's Go"

While I And Laura Are Heading To Class... A Boy Comes Riding Skateboard Swiftly And Comes Between Me And Laura... Immediately Grabs My Books And My Bag And Throws Them On The Playground Which Is Just A Bit Far Away From Us...

Laura: "Oh Hell No!! It Started..!!"

Me: "What Started?" I Say In A Very Tensed Way 

Laura: "Ur David Fate!!"

Me: "What!! Stupid Fate!! Now Help Me Get My Things Back"

Laura: "Yeah Let's Go"

Me And Laura Run To The Playground I Did Find My Things... But Then In The Playground.....

--Hey Guys Hope You Liked The Third Chapter Sorry For The Late Updates Please Wait For More Chapters

--Thank You Guys 

--PINKSWEETS