🌹Part-3🌹

Vansh and Riddhima were asked by dadi to go to manali to spend some time with each other.

Although vansh disagree at first but later agree as he got a devil 👿 idea in his mind....on other hand, riddhima was too happy about his approval and also was happy to know that vansh is still willing to spend time with her she thought to tell about everything to vansh during their trip but little does she know that the fate has something else for her.

But some one was aware about Vansh's intention and he/she even tries to stop her from going to trip but being ziddhima she does not even listen him/her.

In this period of time Kabir and Aryan also tried to ask riddhima about her further plan but they did not got any proper answer from her except "everything will be fine"........ finally the days come when riddhima and vansh will be going to manali.

(Everything happened same as show)

After they reach hotel riddhima fell asleep or should I say was faking her sleep. Vansh thinks that riddhima is sleeping so he calls angre and tells him about his plan( same as show).
Little did he know that riddhima has also listened to his talks.

Vansh leaves room smirking towards riddhima and thinking that she is asleep .
As soon as Vansh leaves the room, riddhima runs towards bathroom and start crying putting her head on his knees and started the shower so that her tears can not be visible through the water from shower.

She cries on her cruel fate...she cries for his love.....she cries for her sacrifices..... she cries for people on whom she doesn't trust....she cries for those who make her vulnerable......she just keep crying until her phone rang.

She doesn't receive the call but was aware who is calling her.

After being determined to show the truth of his family she said:

" Mr. VR now u will see who is Riddhima Mehra ......I will make sure u regret everything and I will make sure that u can see the truth of your snake 🐍🐍 family."

Being determined she called the person who just called her......**secret conversation**

After talking to the mysterious person she calls someone and says:"now it's ur to prove urself"......**secret convo**

Later she pays her hotel bill by her credit card.....and goes to the terrace of the hotel where she was waiting for someone.
After some time a chopper came above her hotel and throws a ladder down for riddhima and riddhima climbs on that to get down in the chopper.
(Something like the picture below 👇👇)

Riddhima is trying to reach vr mansion before vansh

On other hand vansh is busy talking to angre on his phone about his plan...... suddenly vansh hears some different sounds later on heard angre saying riddhima bhabhi and then the call was cut .....vansh started getting worried and thinking what was that...he calls angre but his no. Was switched off and later he tries every no. Of his house but all were switched off... getting worried he asked driver to drive fast.