𝙻 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 𝙽 𝚉 𝙾

Aurora Rosier______________________________

Aurora Rosier
______________________________

It's been a 6 days since I last saw Mattheo, he didn't return that night so I didn't dwell on it too much.

I received a letter from him the next morning saying he had business he needed to attend to on behalf of his father.I knew he wouldn't be back for a few days so I got on with my days trying not to miss him too much.

I've been spending a lot of time with Lorenzo he's really sweet and never fails to make me laugh.

I'm currently sitting at the astronomy with him joking about the pranks the twins pulled today.

I watched as he pulled a joint from his pocket, placed it between his lips and lit it.

He took a drag before passing it to me, I hesitated at first but I reassured myself it wouldn't do me any harm.

We passed the joint back and forth and we were now extremely high.I lay on my back and watched the stars whilst Lorenzo explored the rest of the tower.

I stood up from the floor and stumbled a bit from the dizziness that overcame me.I walked over to Lorenzo to see him talking to someone.

I could make out it was Kai, I haven't received an apology from Willow and by the looks of it I wasn't getting one.

I scoffed and headed for the stairs when someone pulled me back.

"What is it" I slurred out looking between the boys.

"Where are you going"Lorenzo asked looking down at me.

"I'm going to my dorm before I get accused of sleeping with you"I pointed my finger at Kai.

"Okay Goodnight angel"he cooed kissing me on the forehead.I smiled before I turned and made my way to my dorm.

The journey to my dorm felt so long I tripped a few times due to the lack of light in the corridors earning myself a cut elbow and knee but it didn't hurt to much.

I climbed up the stairs in the common room, absolutely exhausted when I reached the top.

I dragged my feet along the corridor until I reached my room.I walked into my dorm and didn't take my eyes off the bed that was calling my name.

I took off my hoodie leaving me in a sports bra and lay down on my stomach on my bed.I turned around so I could be on my back but my elbow and knee stung when they were rubbed against the fabric and I shot up and winced.

"What's wrong"I heard a familiar voice call out from my arm chair.

I screamed and jumped at the same time with the sudden appearance of someone in my room.