Chapter 6

It was time.

I will meet my soon-to-be-husband.

Sitting in the car on the way my nerves start to overflow, my leg bouncing up and down and chewing on my bottom lip.

My mom looks back at me from the passenger seat.

„Stop that with your leg and lip it's not annoying but your lips are gonna look so ugly when you keep biting on it like that."

Not wanting to talk i just simply nod start to fiddle with my hands instead in a way she will not see.

Coming to a stop I look out the window from the car and see a beautiful big house or even mansion standing there.

Seeing my parents get out I quickly follow not wanting to anger them.

Standing in front of the door my nerves are exploding. My mother clicks the doorbell and soon there is a beautiful woman standing in formt of us.

She has the biggest smile on her that I ever saw and it even looks real, not like when my mom tries to smile big.

She look at all of us greeting my parents with a handshake but when she looks at me she stops.
Not knowing what to do I get really nervous until her smile gets even more bigger if that's even possible.

„Oh my goodness, you look so beautiful. My son is one lucky guy." she says.

Not being good with compliments I begin to blush extremely and say a quick „thank you, your beautiful as well Mrs. Rossi."

She just waves me off with er hand and says in a loving way „shush sweetly you can call me Evelyn."

Stepping aside she lets us all in and we go right to the dining room.

Stepping in with my eyes on the ground to nervous and scared to see him already I walk to the table. Finally looking up I see him standing there with his gorgeous blue eyes and black hair. But instead of feeling better I just get even more anxious seeing how tall he is which makes him look intimidating.

Not moving I just look at him until our eyes connect and I automatically start to blush.

Neither of us looking away until his father steps in front of me giving me a handshake and introducing himself.

„Hello, I'm John Rossi. You can just say John."

„I'm Aurora."

„I know sweety." He just says looking amused at me.

My blush only deepens which makes him chuckle slightly.

Looking next to him again Mattheo comes to stand in front of me holding his hand out with a small smile, he looks really good when he smiles.

„Nice to meet you, Aurora."

Shacking his Hand and smiling as well

„Nice to meet you too, Mattheo."

"