3.

As someone whose lived in Boston their whole life you'd think I'd find it boring. Totally opposite. I admire the architecture of Boston heavily. The trees full of red birds. The patterns of history along the walls. Street lights shining bright and bold. It was all somewhat comforting.

Atlas' hand still holds mine, pulling me down the street with such eagerness. Not that I'm complaining.

"Ta-da!" He stops in his tracks, grinning like a idiot. A cute idiot.

"I present to you- drumroll please," He tapped his hands against his thighs. "Cafe archive."

There were small grey wooden tables scattered outside, full of pillows. Little light bulb lights strung across the café windows. Now I was grinning a idiot too.

"This is so, I- pinteresty." I really had no words to describe the beauty of this place.

"Pinteresty?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

I crossed my arms across my chest, "It's a word smart-ass."

"Mhm, well maybe there's a dictionary in there to check." He smirked a smirk I could've sworn I've seen before somewhere.

"Bet." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"After you, m'lady." He gesture his head to the door.

Oh, now I like that one.

The walls were walls of books and plants and candles. My dream. Book pages plastered the back walls and book cases of books and books and books sat in front of them. Book cases were seats. Book cases were tables. Book cases were everything. We sat at a table in the back, deep tattered leather armchairs around a circle wood table.

"So tell me Lily," He leaned forward, putting his elbows on his cargo trousers. "What's your favourite book?" He smiled and as weird as it sounds, so did his eyes.

"You have to promise not to laugh." I glared at him hoping to come of at least a bit intimidating; moments passed and he let out a laugh as if he had been holding his breath. "Hey I haven't even said it yet." I threw my hands up in the air.

He put his hands up defensively, "My bad. My bad. I promise I won't laugh love. Please continue." He gestured his hand forward.

"The cruel prince." I said under my breath. I don't really know why I'm even embarrassed by this but it's just not your typical type of book.

"Sorry sorry speak up love." He leaned even closer, almost t over the table and raised his hand to cup his ear.

I looked around to see if anyone was listening and realised how the shop was practically empty apart from a lingering elderly couple at the front. "The cruel prince." I muttered again.

He gasped, "No way."

"Shut up."

"No wayyyyyyy."

"Atlas shhh."

"I am flabbergasted you even think that way." I couldn't look up, I couldn't face him.

I kept my head down, then all of a sudden I felt two fingers below my chin tilting my head up. I met my eyes with his green eyes, and this close up I could see the dark blue rim of his iris. Beautiful.

Atlas~

She was even more gorgeous up close. The merge of green to brown in her hazel eyes. The dot of orange freckles littered on her cheeks. I wanted to count each one again and again.

Oh how I am going to learn you to the very bone dear.

"I love it too." I whispered. And her lips grew wide and her cheek bones rose. I made her smile. She just made my day.

I let my fingers linger as I slowly lowered myself back onto my chair, feeling the softness of her skin beneath my finger tips. Her lips relaxed again but her eyes still sparkled. Once my hand had left her chin she leaned back into her chair. She was picturesque. Gorgeous.

"Don't move." I said. And I leaned down to reach my bag below me.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't move sniffles." I kept searching through my bag.

"Fine. Fine. I won't move if you stop calling me sniffles." She protested.

I came back up again with my camera in my hand. It was a old one passed down through the family and I took it with me everywhere. Every photo had to be processed in a red room and that was almost my favourite part of process. But then there was the taking of the photos.

She furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of the camera but didn't seem to protest. Perfect. "Stay perfectly still now snif- Love."

She let out a laugh and- SNAP! Oh I knew this would be perfect.

"Atlas what are you doing? I know I'm pretty to look at but-"

I knew she was being sarcastic but I couldn't help but interject, "Oh you one of a kind Lily. One of a kind."

Her cheeks grew rosy within seconds- SNAP! I brought the camera down to see her arms crossed across her chest.

"I believe I was promised some food smart-ass."

"Of course your majesty." I grinned at her because and in all honesty I couldn't help it. "Now what would thi lady want?"

She giggled, "Thi lady would like," She scanned the menu. "A chicken caesar salad with a side of a triple chocolate brownie."

I stood to go order grabbing my phone, " I won't be long." I offered a soft smile at her and in return she offered me a grin that I knew would now be stuck in my mind for a long long time.

I'm going to get lost in you.