Meeting him

--Ji Min Ju--

"So what now?" I asked my sister. She sighed and looked at me.

"They said we'd have to wait a year to addition again..."

"Yea I know Seung Yeon I was there..."

"What was wrong with our performance!?" She said angrily. I shook my head.

"Let's just go back to Korea and try again next year I guess.

She got a sly smile and grabbed my hand.

"A whole year!" She yelled then started to run without letting go of my hand.

--on the plane--

"Ah sis I gotta go!" I said trying to cross my legs. I had way too much soda and I had to go like now!

"Me too!" She said making a face.

We both got up and walked towards the bathroom. It was locked. we waited...and waited..and waited. Let's just say I get irritated easily.

"Yaaa! Open the door!!" I yelled and banged on the door.

"Ya! Are you crazy!? Come on!" She pulled my arm and we quickly walked towards the 1st class restroom. As soon as we reached it I pushed my sister out of the way and went in. I got out after a minute or two and when I did my sister kinda pushed me into some guy. That's when I saw her face....I jumped out of the way as fast as I could. She up chucked all over the guy that she had pushed me into. Grooossss!!! Then went inside the restroom. The guy looked at me as I stifled a laugh.

"Are you ok?"

"Do I look ok?" He said giving me an evil eye.

"Look I was just checking it's not like Seung Yeon did it on purpose!" I said defending my sister.

She finally came out of the bathroom and a flight attendant came telling is we weren't supposed to be there. She then looked at the other guy and kinda smiled but you could tell she smelt the throw up. Well don't I feel bad for him.

--in Seoul--

"Aish why isn't he answering?" My sister said as she tried to get ahold of our best friend.

"Come on let's just head over to his house."

On our way we saw Ji Woo, our best friend, showing the inside of his wallet to a group of guys.

Seung Yeon and I skipped over to him putting our arms around him.

"Ji Woo!! We're home!!" I yelled in his ear smiling ear to ear.

"Now what's this?"

"Are you messing with oppa?!"I said.

We walked closer to the guys. Sis kicked the first guy while I punched the second. Finally we had kick everyone's ass and they were knocked out cold. I smiled and ran back to Ji Woo putting my arms around him.

"Oppa why do you always get into trouble with these guys?" I asked.

"They are always asking me for money...Any way what are y'all doing here I thought y'all were in England!?"

"We failed the audition we have to wait a year." my sister said rubbing the back of her neck.

"Anyways any good news in your life?" I asked bored.

"Oh!! I have a chance to become an M2 junior!! My auditions tomorrow!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That's so great!!!! Congrats!!!!!" My sister and I yelled.

We walked to his house and I ran in.

"Grandma!!! Grandma!!! Where's my lovely grandma!?"

"Is that Min Ju I hear!?" Granny said.

I ran up to her and hugged her. Granny and Ji Woo were like family to Seung Yeon and I.

--bed time--

My sister and I laid in bed while Ji Woo slept on the floor. My sister was snoring so Ji Woo and I couldn't sleep.

"Min Ju?"

"Yea oppa?"

"Do you think I'll do good on the audition?"

"Of course! Oppa is the best singer I ever heard!"

He laughed,

"Thank you. You and Seung Yeon will come with me right?"

"Of course. Go to bed you'll be tired tomorrow."

"Good night."

"Night oppa."

--the next day--

We walked into the building they were holding the auditions for.

"This is where we part. good luck Ji Woo." my sister patted his shoulder smiling.

"Good luck Oppa!!!" I hugged him then pinched his cheeks.

He then went up the stairs leaving me and Seung Yeon.

"You think he'll make it?" I asked.

"I'm sure he will."

She put her arm around my shoulder And we decided to walk around for a while.

"Oh OPPAS!!!" My sister ran to M1. They smiled at her.

"Umm hi.." I waved.

I know I know I get kinda shy around new people ok.

One member looked at me and smiled wider. Which made me even more nervous...

"Can I have an autograph?!"

"Sure!"

She then grabbed her stomach and asked them to wait a minute. I looked at M1 and smiled holding up a finger, then chased my sister into the bathroom. When I walked in she had pulled what looked to be Oppa's pants down and she had her phone out as if she took a picture. The smile she had on her face quickly left when she saw it wasn't Oppa.

"P-P-Pervert!!" The guy yelled.

"Time to go!!" I grabbed her hand and we ran all over the building trying to get away from this guy.

"Why*pant*would*pant*you*pant*do*that!?"

"I*pant*thought*pant*it*pant*it*was*Ji*pant*Woo!"

"Yaaaaaa!!!"

"Crap he found us!!"

"Wait why are we running!? Did you really take a picture!?" I yelled as we ran.

"Of course not!!"

"Then we don't need to run!!" I said slowing down. She slowed down also.

"Yaa*pant*You*pant*Pervert!!"

"I'm not a pervert!"

"You took a picture of my-"

"Ok no need to finish that sentence!!"

"Anyways I didn't take a picture."

"Prove it!"

"Open your phone so we can get out of here."

She took her phone out and unlocked it.

"See nothing!"

"Now yours."

"What!? Mine!?" I yelled in shock that someone in this world would actually think i took a picture of their ding-dong.

"Yes yours!"

"Why!?"

"Because you two could've traded phones when y'all were running! Now show me!!"

"Ya! Don't get your panties in a twist here!" I said shoving my phone towards him.

He looked at my pictures till his eyes went wide.

"You both are perverts!! You cross dress and you take pictures of guys things!!"

"What do you mean I cr-"

"Ya Min Ju we don't have time for this granny just texted me...Ji Woos home and he doesn't look to happy...."

I nodded taking my phone away from him and speeding out the door, but someone just had to bump into me....