Big Daddy with his Saucy Bonkers

I can't help but daydream about my dearest daddy pig. He's not my daddy, (but he could be *rawr*) he's peppa pigs, and even though peppa is my best friend, her daddy is all I think about. I just wanna stroke that pink supple skin of his, slice him up, fry him up on a pan and keep him with me in my pocket. Or fridge, so that he can be with me forever ArA arA 🥵

Sometimes when I'm having a sleepover with peppa, while she's sleeping I secretly sneak into his room, come up right beside him, and inhale his scent MmmMm. How is it possible for someone to smell so good 😩 ? I'm drooling just thinking about it. Ah sorry, I got a bit too caught up in my own fantasies. Right now I'm at school, eating some fresh meat. Aka my bacon and cheese sandwich. Peppa always gives me weird looks when I'm eating my lunch, she probably just wants a bite too.

I heard some rumors that a new teacher is coming today. Finally, someone new! As I enter the classroom, standing right in front of me is Daddy Pig mMMAM aaAhh 😫 ! "Daddy what are you doing here?" Daddy smirks at me and smacks my ass like a drum OoH 😳 "I'm your new teacher baby gril" he says. OMG ! Daddy pig is our new teacher? I squeal in excitement awOoGa. "Sit yo fine ass down gurl, I gotta take role call" he says, and sexily wiggles his bootylicious figure to the front desk. I could watch him move that fat ass for hours. I run to my seat, shaking with excitement 😉.

I can't take my eyes off him, and he knows. He winks at me throughout class and gives a few extra booty wiggles in my direction. I can't contain myself anymore! At the end of class, after everyone has left, I run towards him and slam his fat, juicy body against my own. "SnOrt" he moans. I put his smexy lips against mine, and we drink each others saliva. Suddenly he pulls back. "Wait" he says. I start to get nervous. Was he not as into me as I thought he was? "What's wrong?" I ask. "Next time," my hearts beating so fast "you have to remember to ask for consent. :)" I look up at him and he strokes my thigh. "You're getting detention." He picks me up and slams me on a desk MMMmmmM daddy~  "I guess now I have to punish you" he says, and takes off his belt. His big pink 😏 smegsy stomach hangs out as he raps his belt around his hoof. "OoH Daddy Pig, wait" I say under my breath. "Don't worry," he says "I'll be gentle." Then he whacks me with the belt, hard and fast. "AAaH" I moan. I never knew Daddy Pig was a masochist. That's kinda hot *lip bite*.

And at first, it was hot. But seconds turn to minutes, and he won't stop whacking me with his belt. My booty is so sore, I don't know if I can take it anymore. "Please Daddy" I cry "stop!" He looks at me with a grim look on his face. "Not until you learn your lesson" he smirks. "Please, I can't take this anymore!" I shout. Suddenly, Peppa walks into the room. "That's enough daddy" she says as she walks towards me. "Pull your pants up you hoe" I gasp, and quickly dress myself. "Wha-whats going on?" I ask. "I've seen the way you've been looking at my daddy." She says to me. "Every time you look at him I can see you drooling, and even when we hang out all you talk about is my dad." I fidget, not knowing what to say. Peppa grabs my face and pulls me to her. "What you have to remember, bitch, is that he's my daddy, not yours!" Then she pushes me and runs up to Daddy Pig, and they start vigorously making out. "WhA?" I exclaim in shock. But the more I watch them, the steamier it gets. And I can't stop watching. Thank god we're in Alabama.

The End 🤠