Year 1 - Chapter 1

Third Person Pov

Renaeé woke up too the sounds of the beautiful birds chirping sounds out of her windows and she squinted up her eyes and let out a small yawned untill a knocked on her doors was heard she looked at it before replying too of The Doors.

" Please , Come in " she said and Soon The Doors Then opened reveling Ones of The House elves.

" You're mother , told me to come and wake you up but it seemed that you're already you're my highness " she said.

" Rose how many times have I told you to stop calling me you're highness we'll are friends now aren't we " Renaeé has asked her as she looked away blushed madly clearly from embarrassments.

" Anyways please tell my mom that's i am getting a shower and now getting dressed " Renaeé said.

" Of i will you're Highnes- , Renaeé " Rose said before closing the door now completely behind her and too tell up Ms. Olympus Glythercluff.

Renaeé walked over towards her own wardrobes and grabbed a pair of nice clothes and her towels after that she's goes into the bathroom and begins too take a nice warm shower Right in Her  Jacuzzi's as some songs played on and she smiled after taking a nice showers quickly turned off the tap and now let the water sink down the drains and as she got out and begin to wiping out of the water that was on her body and as Her Face's.

She then put on her necklace and she wears this : ⬇️

After that she walked down the stairs and walked straight over towards the kitchen and quickly hugged her mom and dad

After that she walked down the stairs and walked straight over towards the kitchen and quickly hugged her mom and dad. Who hugged her back with a gentle angelic smile on theirs lips She sees her 10 Older Brothers playing on the TV which had a gaming PC Xbox's on it as well. While The Others 10 too watching the 10 Oldest brothers plays as each begins to win the Games.

" Kids / boys / girls / honey it's time all for breakfast now " mom Shouted but then everyone immediately ran away into the kitchen and quickly sat down on each of the following chairs.

As we all sat down a loud hoot was all heard as my mom Looked out of those windows and saw our family's owl my older brother Jay quickly ran straights Towards The window and openings it, and the owl went inside as my dad too take the letters and gave it too me and I immediately shouted Loudly with lot of happiness in me as they continuing to looked at me

" Mom , Dad / Brothers i got my letters from Uagadon, Hogwarts, Ilvermorny, beauxbatons, castelobruxo and well a um also durmstrang ? " Renaeé said as they continued to looked at one of the others and nodded.

" That's wonderful news sweeties so which one would you wanted to go " Mom said.

" It's alright please take your time and choose which school you Love up The very most okay "  Dad said.