29. Luca Diaz - Idk

After the show Sophie just pulled up she walked away mad.

Did she really just did it?

„after our bussines you better have a good explanation, Luca" Marco hissed.

„so someone stole my Shipment that I was supposed to sell to Russians. I took a flight to Russia you know to make things clear. And then when I was about to leave he said that he's been getting red flags with our names on it. I have one with me" I said.

My men put the flag on the ground.

„ I think it was soaked in blood." James said.

I nodded my head in agreement.
„but there's no way that it is human's blood." I said.

„if not human's then animal's." Jack said.

„we need to do something about it." I said and sighed. „it's not safe out there." I added.

„I honestly have no idea who it can be." Antonio said. „it's someone who wants to have a huge power." Nicolo said.

„well I think that's what all of us can understand." I said.

„maybe it is someone who is addressed as dead, but isn't" one of Antonio's man said.

Are they talking about Rose? They better be not. All in all she could. Because after all she's pathetic.

„but who can me addressed as dead and wouldn't be?" James said.

„Violet." Antonio said.

What the fuck? Is he talking about his dead ex wife? About Sophie's mom?

„I don't think she would hurt Sophie. After all she took Sophie away from all of you to protect her from this lifestyle. But once you're in the mafia you're always in it" I said. I'm sure Sophie loves her mom more than anything.

He shook his head. „no. I have no idea why Violet took her" he said.

„what do you mean by that?" Marco asked confused.

„she was using Sophie. She was selling her as some prostitute." he said trying to stay calm.

What is he talking about? Was Sophie sexually assaulted? But why she never told me that? She's too innocent to be sexually assaulted.

„dad she died when Sophie was 12 do you-" Antonio cut off Marco „at the age of 10 she already was a victim of rape."

Rape? She was getting raped? I didn't know what to think anymore. She looks so sweet yet innocent. She always puts a brave smile on and acts like nothing happened.

„it was happening for 2 years till one day Violet wanted to end both of their lives. Sophie jumped out of her car and Violet didn't." he said.

„after Violet's funeral she was seen in the city." he added.

„but that makes no sense. Why would she be against us?" I said.

„well her parents sold her to me. And then we fell in love or at least I did. Our relationship wasn't perfect before we got married. There were fights and arguments. And once she told me she will hurt me to a point where I will not want to live. And when she find out she was Pregnant with a girl she got distanced. She never really loved any of our kids. After all I still wanted a daughter more than anything. And when i finally got a daughter she took Sophie away from me. And i think it all makes sense. Also before our relationship I killed her brother. She might wants a revange now." he said.

„that's some crazy shit" Jack said.

„if it's her then I will torture her till the day I will die just for what she did to Sophie." Antonio said.