🥀

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

PARK JISUNG

16 years old

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

"Jisung please concentrate now. You've been making the same mistakes for the last four hours. It's enough now. You're the main dancer, so behave like that", grumbles Mark.

The Dreamies have been training for four hours now and Jisung has only made mistakes so far. But that's because he's not doing well today.
He found out last night that his brother took his own life because he was deeply depressed. He hanged himself in his own room that afternoon. In the evening the shocking phone call came from his aunt.

Jisung couldn't call his parents because they were so exhausted themselves. Jisung couldn't even grieve properly. Yesterday he just fell into bed and had to process it first. He hasn't been able to tell his members yet because he can't quite get on with it himself.
And now all the screaming from Mark, these constant mistakes and the thought of his brother, how he must have suffered and didn't told Jisung anything, but simply decided to end his life, makes Jisung feel more depressed.

Unfortunately, Jisung is still young and doesn't understand how to best deal with it. He needs help and friends to stand by him, but he can't burden them with it, after all, NCT 2018 is about to make a huge comeback.

"Jisung the Hyungs are coming soon and I want you to make an effort," orders Mark. Of course Mark knows that he shouldn't be too hard on his dongsaeng, but he is also exhausted and tired and wants them to finally finish. But when mistaked occur you have to get rid of them. Mark is a very dedicated and hard working boy. And since he doesn't know anything about Jisung's problems, he can't help him either.

"I-I know hyung. I will do my best ", promises Jisung now. The other members just sat there and watched everything. They understand Mark, but they also see that Jisung is not doing that well. Usually Jisung is not so distracted. He is always very focused on dancing, but not today and that is noticeable, especially Jaemin noticed it, who basically raised Jisung himself.

"I think we should do a short break now and wait for the hyungs, then we can continue. Taeyong said he'll be here with the others in ten minutes," suggests Jaemin and the other agrees with him. Because they too have noticed this tension between Mark and Jisung and now want to loosen up the mood a little.
"Okay", Mark gives in and sits down next to Haechan, who immediately engages him in a private conversation, but you can hear the words "Jisung", "strict" and "team".

So the boy immediately imagines a sentence.
'Mark, you have to be more strict with Jisung. He's pulling the whole team down with him! '
That sentence, whether it was said or not, haunts Jisung and makes sense in his head. He made mistakes and if someone makes mistakes it affects the whole team. Jisung now feels even worse and worse and really just wants to go to bed and sleep.

Jaemin pulls the boy to him, beside Jeno, Renjun and Chenle. Jaemin tries to distract him, but Jisung is too lost in his depressed thoughts. Jaemin looks around for help and his eyes stop at Jeno.
"Hey kid, what's going on? You seem so distracted today," Jeno then asks and puts his hand on Jisung's back to get his attention.
"I-I? Uh-uhm no, I'm fine. Probably just tired," Jisung lies to his Hyung and it hurts him. Jisung has never lied to his hyungs before. Even when something was on his mind, he always told them. But this time he couldn't.

"Jis- ", but before Renjun could say anything, the other Hyungs were already standing at the door and greeted their Donsaengs with loud clapping and cheering. But when they noticed the overwhelming atmosphere, they knew something was wrong.
"Are you all right?" Asks Jaehyun and sits down next to Mark and Haechan, who were sitting apart from the other four because they were still talking.