Chapter 11- Family Ties

*Author Note-WARNING-MATURE CONTENT*

"You...you what?" Jin asked me, his eyes burning into mine.

"You heard me," I smiled.

"Say it again," he whispered, his voice thick with emotion.

"I love you Kim Seokjin," I said, my cheeks flushed. "I knew I was feeling things that I'd never felt for anyone before but tonight when I was patching things up with Namjoon it came out of my mouth before I could stop it. I didn't realize how I felt until it came out, almost as if my love for you was so potent that it just couldn't stay in anymore."

"Emmie, you have no idea..." he trailed off, his eyes glistening. "You have no idea how much I've wanted to hear you say those words to me. I used to fantasize about it, what it would feel like to you say you loved me and now that you have I-"

"What?" I asked, reaching my hands up to comb my fingers through his hair. "How do you feel?"

"I feel like every day I get to spend with you is another day a dream comes true," he said. "I don't think I'll ever be able to show you how lucky I feel to have you and how much I love you."

"I love you too," I whispered, gripping his hair in my fists. He moaned at the feel and slid his hand up my bare thigh, gripping it firmly. I stared at him and licked my lips, feeling that familiar burn in my belly, that ache, that need to feel him inside me.

"Emmie, I-"

"I want you," I said, "right now." Before he could answer I quickly lifted up and climbed over the console, straddling his waist. I hiked my dress up over my hips, my ass barely covered, and pulled his face to mine, kissing him hard and deep. He bucked his hips into my core and I moaned loudly at the feel of his bulge against me. I didn't think I'd ever get over how incredible the little things with him felt, I was so turned on just feeling him hard against me that I was already tingling from the friction.

He gripped my ass tightly in his strong hands and held me tight as I slid one hand down to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants. Once I had freed his already rock hard dick from his briefs I pumped him a few times before I felt a hard slap against my ass. I cried out in pleasure and looked at him, licking my lips before I said, "Do it again."

He cocked his head to the side and smirked before slapping my ass again, this time harder. The sting burned but it felt so good. I tossed my head back and begged him to do it again and with the third hard slap, a tear shot down my cheek from the feeling...I had never felt pain that felt that amazing before.

"Damn, my girl likes being spanked, doesn't she?" Jin said as he gently rubbed my hypersensitive skin. "I'll have to remember this."

I gripped his hair roughly again with one hand and kissed him roughly, biting his bottom lip, before I "Fuck me Jin, fuck me now."

He shifted in his seat and pulled a condom out of his wallet. I took it from his hand and tore it open with my teeth before sliding it down onto him, fully sheathing him. I quickly positioned myself above him and lowered myself down onto his dick, taking him inch by inch, until he was fully inside me. God he felt incredible, being filled by him was quickly becoming my addiction.

He grabbed the back of my neck with his hand, anchoring me in place, as I started riding him hard and fast. He slid his thumb around to the front of my neck, gripping me in his hand, and gently started to apply pressure. I gasped at first then gasped as he moaned and said, "You like this?"