chapter 1

btw this is the dude you're going to be seeing in like every chapter

I have no ideas

please give me some!!!

I NEED IDEAS I have no brains to make up something that is cool

please give me ideas!!!!!!!

also

yeah how

yeah how

bob and bosip are in an apartment together  and uhh no idea how to write good starting

I have a lot of negative thoughts while writing this...

if anything doesn't understand I'm sorry.

enough with the chatting let's begin

....

----

--

-3rd Person POV-

it was late at night, around 3:19 AM.  Bob had just woken up on the couch from a nightmare.  "Bosippp????" said Bob.  

"I had a bad dream..... can I sleep with you????" said Bob, again. 

"Uhhh...." Bosip was thinking, what was Bob's dream about?  Why is Bob asking me to sleep with him?  So much was going through Bosip's head...

-Bosip POV-

I mean, I don't think sleeping with Bob will be that bad... I know how much I love him, but I- I don't understand... c-cuddling with him might not be as bad?? I don't know, I'll see.

-3rd Person POV-

"Uh sure, y-you can sleep with me..." said Bosip.

Bob then got up from the couch and started walking to the bed.

"Make some room for me, please?" said Bob.

"Oh sure," said Bosip.

Bob went under the covers and started getting cozier.

"So comfy!!!!" said Bob, smiling at Bosip.

"Heh uh, yeah.." said Bosip.

"Hey is something wrong, Bosip?" asked Bob.

"Oh uh... I'm fine." Bosip replied.

"You sure?" asked Bob, again.

"F-Fine I might have thoughts about cuddling with you b-but I understand that you're straight I just don't want to force you to cuddle with me," Bosip replied.

"O-Oh... I was going to ask if you uh... W-Wanted to c-cuddle?" Bob asked.

"Yeah, we can I guess.." Bosip replied.

Then Bob got closer to Bosip and then Bosip started to wrap his hands on Bob's back while Bob did the same thing.

Bosip felt warm and nice, while Bob felt nicer but also warm.

"Goodnight Bosip," said Bob.

"Goodnight Bob," said Bosip.

-Bosip POV-  

W-Wow I never expected Bob to cuddle with me, This feels much warmer now...  I don't know if this is the only time Bob will cuddle,

I'll have to see. 

-Bob POV-

I actually do think I would want to do this again sometime, It feels nice and comfy.  I don't know, maybe Bosip wants to cuddle with me again sometime.

-3rd Person POV-

Bob and Bosip were still thinking to themselves.

A few minutes later they both agreed to sleep since it was getting late.

Then Bob and Bosip fall asleep.

----

lol I don't know if this sounded good I am sorry if it sounds bad I have so many negative thoughts while writing this

it's freaking 5 AM when I finished this

E E E E E E E E E JNRueihre

521 words, not bad :P