Chapter 2

They turned around to see a Spider-looking woman, twice the size of anyone in the group. She had the head and abdomen of a woman, and the lower part of a spider. She was wearing a long,black dress, covering her spider-like legs. She oddly had thin hands constructed out of needles, approximately 30 needles per arm. Her head and black hair is highlighted by a teardrop shaped collar around her neck, and she also has buttons for eyes; for she is the Beldam.

"Would you like to come have supper with us?" She began. "We'd very much like to have you with us."

The group hesitated for a moment, but just as anyone was about to begin, someone broke the silence with a cry.

"What did you do to Coraline, you freak?!"Mio cried, but was then stopped by Bea.

"MInd your language, Mio," she began. "It would be rude to refuse her invitation."

The group agreed and sat down at the table. Each one had a delicate white plate served with steaming white rice, perfectly in the shape of a dome. The plate was set perfectly in the center on a folded handkerchief, white and red in plaid.

"Do y'all have gravy here?" Acerola questioned. "It could use some flavour."

The Beldam stared, as the gravy train pulled up towards Acerola.

"Thank you..." Acerola thanked the 'Other Mother." As she took a bite from her plate, she was amazed at how good the food was. Suddenly everything around them starts to fade: the food, the room, and even Coraline. And now they found themselves at the front gate of a garden. And then they heard a voice.

"Welcome to our little game," the voice began. "In this game you need to find the 2 eyes of 2 of your beloved friends. Find them before time runs out and you earn a chance of freedom. If the time runs out and you come back empty handed, fate awaits."

And with that...

The game begins...

Another chapter written down, nice! Hope you guys enjoyed the 2nd chapter I promise there are more to come. But until then, have a nice rest of your day!

{Ryuko signing off}