Stuck In The Middle With You

This is not how you expected the mission to go.

I mean, it was pure luck that you killed the bad guys and things were pretty close. You even took a moment to make your peace with God.

The real problem was being snowed in so badly even the quinjet couldn't fly. But you got lucky again. There was a quiet bar with a vacant room and the owner was all too happy to play host to three of the worlds finest Avengers.

And that's how you ended up squeezed between Bucky and Steve, still all in uniforms, on a small bed with your adrenaline running high.

You couldn't tell if they were asleep yet. Their rhythmic breathing made you think they might be, but how could they nod off in this impossibly uncomfortable bed.

You shifted slightly and rolled onto your side. You were facing Bucky now and he looked so peaceful.

It only took a moment to realise that by turning over, your back was pressed against Steve. He was practically spooning you at this point and you rolled your eyes. This would be awkward in the morning.

You shuffled again, trying to comfy yourself into the lumpy mattress when you realised you could feel something pressing into your lower back. You slid your hand between you and Steve, assuming he'd fallen asleep with some sort of weapon still attached.

You reached back and grabbed the offending object before you realised it wasn't a weapon. Quick as a flash you released your grasp on his bulge and closed your eyes. Hoping he really was asleep.

Silence filled the room while embarrassment flowed through you. You'll never live this down if he's awake.

Steve stirred slightly, draping a hand across your waist and pulling himself closer. You had to admit, being held in his strong arms really was comforting. Maybe you'd get some sleep after all.

Then you felt his hand raise higher until it rested on your breast. He gave it a gentle squeeze and you froze as you heard him whisper, 'It's only fair, Yn.'

Oh god, you just wanted the ground to swallow you whole. You lay, unmoving as his hand now rested on your chest and he inched so close that there was no mistaking what he was thinking.

You took a beat. Steve was undeniably sexy. Those muscles, combined with his annoyingly perfect face and gentle demeanour make him an attractive prospect. But not one you'd ever considered.

You pushed your ass against his erection and heart a slight gasp escape his lips. Hearing a man get turned on by you never failed to get you wet and you rocked against him slowly, feeling the bulge grow harder.

His hand slowly unzipped your armoured bodysuit and released your breasts. If Bucky woke up now he'd get quite the eyeful. But frankly you didn't care. Steve rolled you nipple between his fingers and your breathing grew heavier.

You ground harder against his cock, frustrated about the layers of clothing but getting hornier everytime a groan escaped Steve's lips. His hand moved lower, trailing fingertips down your stomach as he unzipped your suit the rest of the way. He pulled the shoulder away, freeing your skin and gently kissed your neck.

It felt so good to have his strong hands roaming your body. You let out a moan as his hand made its way to the waistband of your panties. If you let this go further there would be no turning back.

He slipped inside your underwear and you felt a finger trace your slit from bottom to top, you shuddered in pleasure as you felt just how slick you were for him.

'Steve...we can't. Bucky is right here. What if he wakes up?'

The finger slid deep inside as you spoke forcing another moan from your lips.