BEHIND THE LIE

Synopsis:

Kung sa una pa lang kasinungalingan na ang lahat, mapapatawad mo pa kaya ang tao na 'yon? Siguro hindi? Siguro oo? Pero kung mayroong dahilan? Bibigyan mo pa ba nang second chance?

When Vela Minchie San Miguel grew up she has all the things nobody can ask for money, looks, and brain, also having a loving mother and father in her life. She was happy and contented on what she have. Can buy all she wants, travel around the globe and be beautiful every.

Until one day those things she have fade just a blink of her eyes. Her parents died, she lost her virginity and dignity to the man who she doesn't know and it was the day she don't want to came, she don't want to remember, she just want to forget that month and day. April 10, **** the day must be special for Vela but it turns to be her nightmare.

All the things has ending and have  beginnings just like Vela when he met Novi Falcon, came from well-known clan, Falcon Clan which popular to their car company, restaurant, hospital and 5-Star Hotel that based on USA. Novi Falcon included as a hottest bachelor in time and at the age of 24 he is millionaire.

Novi Falcon repair the lights and worked hard to be back the light on Vela's life, that she choose to turn it off and stay on the nightmare she had in the past.

Novi is become Vela's hand, strength and life. Little by little she letting the herself free from those. Little by little she accepting things. And little by little she letting Novi to let in, in her life and heart.

But in the middle of the process she found out something. Things she didn't expected.

Should she let those anger, hatred invade her system, and behind the lie she know won't be told?

Or she will let that person explained so that she will knew the reason behind the lie?