Part-3

Sorry Guys for late updates. There was some problems so I can't write. By the way let's start 😉

At Evening
In JK's house

A/N POV: You went to his house and press the door bell. He open the door with a big smile. You came inside and admiring the house it was a quiet big and well clean morden house. Suddenly he spoke.

JK: Ummm... Y/N go and sit in the room I am coming. I have to take shower.
Y/N: Okay.

You went inside the room you are watching everything at the room. And after that you sit on the chair of the study table. After some time he come he was in oversized tshirt and half pant his hair was totally wet. *He was looking damn hot in one word* You can't take your eyes from him.

Y/N POV: Omy goshh this man is damn hot my gosh. 😏
JK: Okay we'll start the literature for today.

You didn't answer because you are totally lost the view infront you. You are just looking at him like a dumb.

JK: Hello Y/N where are you??
Y/N: Yehhs sir .
JK: I think some one is lost in admiring something 😏.
Y/N: No...oo it's okay let's start.
JK: Okay.

He started to teach you but nothing goes inside your head only one thing you are thinking was that you teacher Is damn hot and you can't stop looking at him. Suddenly he wave his hand infront you.

JK: Ohh hello where are you lost.
Y/N: Noo sir I am okay.. I am absolutely fine hehe *awkward smile*

Suddenly he came near you and look in your eyes and whispered in husky voice should we take a break babygirl 👀. And come closer to you and started to kiss you.

To be continued 🌼
Thank Everyone who read my works it's meant alot.💙
Love Ya Guys ❤️
Good night 🌸