Author's Note

You may not needed to read this. This is just something I realized when I first writing this.

After I stopped post stories here in wattpad(due to school cramming), I came back a year after and checked my stories.

I read the story and I noticed (only in my opinion since no one here was truly bothered about it) that the stories I made was...

TOTAL CRINGE

That's what I've felt when I read this.

The story was off, it wasn't exciting, too many flashbacks, too detailed, the prologue shows the supposed to be the future plot, too sudden events that made confused on how my brain actually process these kind of stuff and lastly....too halfhearted.

That's the true reason on why I'm kinda disappointed of myself.

I love story making. Sometimes, I tell stories to my lil' sibling when I have nothing to do or when I'm waiting for something.

Maybe there was a reward of making these kind of stuff, I don't know.

So, I have decided to change everything.

The plot is still there. I'll just change some a bit. The personalities of the characters, how they meet, their backstory, and the story progression.

I'm also planning to change the cover as well, along with the description(already did but nah), the tags and maybe the title, just maybe.

So for those read already the story(dunno if they read or just skim through it), please don't be confused.

And for those who are new here, welcome to the story of

Amano, The Shut-in Rifleman.