Sunarin

[Suna POV:]

"Im- I'm Sunarin" I replied remembering how my mom use to called me.

I felt tears running down my face when I remember my life. I was shocked when someone hugged me. I saw the twins hugging me I felt I'm not alone. I saw how this two comfort me.

[In the morning]

The three of us fell asleep at the couch. I stand up moving slowly not to wake them up. I went to the bathroom and wash my face and fix my hair. I went back to see them cuddling each other, I smiled as I missed my own siblings. I decided to go to there kitchen and make them breakfast. I cook some simple waffles and pancakes putting fruits and syrup on it. I cleaned my messed and wake up the two.

"Samu, Tsumu wake up" the two started to wake up giving me their beautiful smile.

"Morning Sunarin" they both said hugging me.

I told them to wash there face so we can eat breakfast. The two start to race childishly I laugh how they just fight and act like that. As I was eating my own breakfast I felt Osamu hold my hands bleeding face at atsumu. I was confused when I looked at atsumu his bleeding eyes too.

"Sunarin, Can u stay here with us" Osamu said

"Um... Don't worry u can help us in the shop just please stay" Atsumu said. They both keep doing there puppy eyes. I nod as I agree the two jump in joy as I giggle they but want me to stay and I'm happy of it.I was happy they accepted me even if they just met me last night.

[While helping in the shop]
{No one POV:}

Suna was cleaning the table, Atsumu serve and handle the cashier. While Osamu is in the open kitchen cooking the orders. The shop has many customers like always, people go their to see the twins and for the food. Suna wear a uniform and a mask to hide his face. The customers even enjoy when they heard Atsumu and Osamu sings. The two was enjoying even make suna join them. There friendship was unbreakable Suna Thank God that he get to stayed with a twins that accept him.

As the day pass and the shop close Suna run and flop to the couch. He can never ever keep up with the two. As a prince he was kinda use that servants where with him.

"Sunarin?"

"Hmm...." he respond

"Do you want to join me and sumu to the park" Samu said.

he think properly and then declaine it. It will be dangerous if the guards saw him. Samu nods and understand. Few hours later late in the afternoon the twins went out. Suna was left alone thoughts running to his mind. "What will happend"

As he was spacing out he heard a familiar called.

"Sunarin~"