Chapter 2

I wake up on a bed, the most comfiest bed I've ever laid in my whole life. I look around the dimmed lighted room and see I'm in a fancy bedroom, with the colour red, EVERYWHERE. The sheets and blankets on the bed, the ceiling, the walls, hell even the doors! The only thing that wasn't red was the furniture, like the bed frame and the side tables and dressers. They were a nice dark coloured brown. Honestly the prettiest room I've ever seen, but I guess the person that decorated this room likes the colour red.

I hear a knock on the door that interrupts me from my thoughts. Then a lady with a professional maid like outfit comes walking in and stands right by the bed I'm laying in.

"Oh, I see you're finally awake. Master Lopez ordered me to have you take a shower whenever you've awakened. I'll also give you clean clothes to change into." She says and smiles.

"Thank you, but who's master Lopez?" I ask curiously.

"Master Lopez is the man who had spoken to you down in the cells, he's the Mafia leader." She says.

"Oh, thank you." I say and smile.

"No problem." She replies walking deeper into the bedroom.

'The man in the cell, yes I remember. So his last name is Lopez, huh.' I think to myself.

"The bathroom is in there." The woman says while pointing towards a closed door across the room. She opens the door then flicks the light switch on, lighting up the bathroom.

"Ok, thank you." I say to her.

"You're welcome and I'll be back to give you some clothes shortly." The woman says and walks out into the hallway and closes the bedroom door.

'I guess it's time to take a shower.' I think to myself and walk towards the bathroom and close the door behind me.

I take my clothes off and put it in a little pile on the floor. I walk toward the shower and turn it on, making sure it's the perfect heat. I climb in and just stand there,letting the hot water fall down, onto my skin.

'Damn, it feels like I haven't had a nice hot shower in years. Maybe it's because this is the perfect shower ever.' I think to myself.

As fast as I when In the shower, I came back out pretty quickly. While I was drying myself, I hear a knock on the door then a voice spoke.

"Miss, I got you some clean clothes for you to change in." The woman from earlier says.

I open the door slightly and the woman hands me everything. I thank her then close the door. I put the clean clothes on and throw my dirty clothes in a bin I see in the corner of the room, then I finally head back into the bedroom.

483 Words