chapter 10

Louis pov

As Louis pulled up to his house, he turned his head to look at harry who was tense and shaking, Louis knew this was because this is the first time, harry has been this far and to someones house in 6 years.

' come on curly let's get you inside'

He walked to the door, with harry following behind him walking quietly.

They entered the house and harry just stood there frozen, eyes just looking around the room, but his body staying completely still.

' you can come fully in you know, I'm not going to hurt you, I should be more worried about you hurting me'

Louis regretted what he immediately when he saw the hurt in harrys face and the tears starting to form in his eyes.

' I'm sorry, shit I didn't mean it like that harry, I was trying to joke with you, I'm sorry, I have no brain to mouth filter sometimes'

'its fine' he heard harry whisper

' would you like a proper bath harry, a bubble bath?'

Harry just nodded, Louis directed him to where the bathroom was, they both walked in, Louis started to run the bath for harry adding lots of bubbles, harry was just stood in the door way.

' start taking your clothes of curly, this bath will do you a world a good'

He saw harry starting to take his clothes off with shaking hands.

Louis walked up to harry and started to help him.

' do you mind?' Louis asked him

Harry just shook his head no, which Louis wasn't sure if that meant he wanted him to stop or to carry on

'would you like me to stop'

Harry once again shook his head no

' ok'
is all Louis said and continued to help harry out of his clothes, just leaving him in his boxers, trying to avoid looking in that area.

Louis left the bathroom and told harry to take his boxers off once Louis had left the room and then to get into the bath.

' Louis' he heard harry shout him.

Louis ran to the bathroom, throwing the bathroom door open, panicked incase it was an emergency.

' what is it harry are you alright? What do you need, did you hurt yourself

' no, I just wanted to know if you would help me with my hair please, I uhm, uhm hurt my arm, I mean cut my arm and can't move it properly'

Louis knew exactly harry had cut his arm but he wasn't going to say anything about it not wanting to upset harry even more than he already was.

Louis grabbed the shampoo, squirted some in to his hands and started rubbing it into Harry's hair. Harry started moaning.

Louis swallowed hard because that was the hottest sound he had ever heard.

Once he had finished helping harry do his hair and left harry with a couple of towels, he made his way back to his bedroom, sat on his bed, knowing full well he was hard in his pants from the sounds harry had Mae when Louis cleaned his hair for him.

He unbuttoned his trousers, pulled out his dick and started moving his hand back and forth against his dick

'fuck' he moaned put trying to be quiet so harry didn't hear him.

His hand sped up as did his breathing and his moaning, swearing under his breath, he came all over his hand and seeing stars, he always came hard when he thought of harry.

Louis was bi everyone knew this even Eleanor, he liked both men and women, but mainly men, he liked harry.

'fuck' he said as he tooked his dick back in his trousers and fastened them back up

'i have a fucking huge ass crush on harry, shit' and well no one needs to know that but himself.

He did have a girlfriend after all who he loved, but its just that harry has perfect hair and the most amazing eyes that he could look in all day, the perfect jawline, he notices how he scrunches his nose up when he doesn't like something and ok so Louis knows he has it bad and now doesn't know what to do.

' just be his friend' he said to himself

' all harry needs right now is a friend' he also said to himself, he can do that, he can be a friend to harry, after all he is Harry's only friend.

He walked back out of his bedroom, towards the bathroom, harry wasn't in there, he saw the towels folded on the box in there, he made his way to the living room and when he walked in he saw harry fast asleep on the sofa.

Louis went to go get some blankets for harry, because he was asleep in just his boxers, he threw the blanket over Harry's body.

He was just standing and looking at him and seeing how peaceful he looked asleep and realising this is probably the longest and best sleep Harry's had in a long time and that tugged at his heart, he bent down and kissed Harry's forehead

' goodnight my love, don't worry, I'll get the bastard who hurt you' he said as he walked back towards his bedroom, closing the door behind him.