The Amber

"Look, Kel! I found a mosquito trapped in Amber!" Said professor Diggins, a well known scientist who study's fossils at a tiny island with many climates. Basically if you don't know who professor Diggins is, you live under a rock.

"Wow!" Said his assistant Kel. "Let's find out if there is any dinosaur DNA inside."

So the two hurried off from lavaflow volcano (one of the many climates on the island) and back to the lab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, what dinosaurs DNA is it?" Said Kel. "I think it's DNA from a Troodon, a velociraptor-like Dino." Said Diggins.

After Diggins said that, all of the scientists in the room (which is about 40) rushed over to see, pushing and shoving to get just the slightest peek.

"Hey, guys. GUYS! Stop! We discovered it, so stay out of it!" Diggins shouted. "We are going to resurrect it, so we need help building a large habitat for it. You will all get credit, so start building!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 4 long weeks of constant work, the habitat was finished. Now it was time to resurrect the Troodon.

After the DNA was analyzed and studied for a long time, the Troodon was put in the habitat. And as soon as that happened, it went straight to sleep. The scientists were a little disappointed at first, but they decided to use different potions to make it faster, more active and extremely smart. But since they misplaced the potions, they gave it speed, intelligence, strength, sharper claws, sharper teeth and the ability to breathe a lethal poison in the form of white smoke (you know how this will end).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys. This is going to be a long book, so stay tuned for new chapters! :)