Chaeya Fluff Pt. 2

Quick little warning that this includes massive amounts of blood and a bit angsty? Yeah but thanks for watching <3

"Kaeya?"

Kaeya heard a sound reaching for him. He couldn't reach back, as he tried to he fell down and hit his head against a rock. Blood dripping on his forhead.

Moments before...

"Im going to do stuff in dragonspine today."
Kaeya says as he leaves Childe's room.

"Awh..."
Childe grabs onto Kaeya and hugs him tightly.

"Be careful darling"
Childe kissed the cryo eyepatched guy on the cheek.

"You too"
Kaeya leaves.

Back to present...

"Kaeya!"

Kaeya heard it again, his wounds are starting to bruise more badly. He passes out.

Childe rushed to Kaeya. He saw Kaeya out in the cold, bleeding like he's dying the snow red. Childe quickly picked up Kaeya and rushed to the cathedral.

"W-what...?"
Kaeya wakes up in Childe's room.

Childe comes in.

"Are you okay , dear? I told you to be careful... So careless"
Childe scoffs as he hugs Kaeya.

"Im sorry..."
Kaeya felt guilty after Childe said that.

Childe hugged Kaeya, wrapping his both arms. He kissed Kaeya gently.

"Be careful next time... I was so worried..."

Kaeya looked up on Childe. He looked tired..

Kaeya still felt guilty so he put Childe to bed and let him lay on his chest. Childe falls asleep. Kaeya slowly pats him as he kisses Childe on the lips.

Little did he know, the ginger was still awake. Watching him cry out of guilt. The ginger got up and hugged the eyepatch man. Kissing him on the forehead and hugging him tightly. The blue haired male proceeds to cry even more. Tartaglia comforted the cryo male.

"Aw, come on now. Why are you crying? It's not your fault. Don't cry, it's late. Go to sleep, Kaeya."
The Ginger says.

The cryo male felt better after getting hugged by Childe.

Kaeya fell asleep really fast, assuming how tired Childe is he still had the energy to get up and cook for him (vote for the best malewife yuh)

After he was done he went back to bed. Barely touching the bed and Kaeya dragged him into his arms. Hugging him tightly that Childe couldn't move.

"Hey—Are you? -"

Kaeya kissed him and hugged him again.

"mm.."

(I know this is quite short but im working on other stuff hahahahahah....)