Luminous

When Kim Rok Soo woke up in Cale Henituse's body that morning, he immediately knew that he might have been tangled between several problems.

First, he doesn't want to get beaten up by that scary Choi Han, the novel's protagonist later on.

Second, Cale Henituse, the first son of Count Henituse, the trash noble, the novel's first minor villain, was supposed to be a background character.

Actually, scratch that, he was supposed to be human.

But Rok Soo knew, from the moment he possessed this body, that his flesh is only a beautiful lie.

"What the actual fuck", Kim Rok Soo almost recoiled at the sight of his literal skin peeling away, revealing not blood, but pure light.

"What the actual FUCK-"

-~×~-

The new knowledge took him a few minutes to comprehend, but it would be better to be cool-headed in these kinds of situations. Though as soon as the initial shock wore out, a migraine hit him.

Even better, that, unexpectedly, his eyes blurred and body fell out of grace. Staggering a bit, his hand luckily gripped the closet's door and steadied his body, which simultaneously felt too heavy and too light.

The world spun, groundless air replaced hard floors, every sound all at once turned into a constant buzz echoing in his ears. He felt breathless with the sudden crushing discomfort taking over his chest.

-~×~-

"...Unfortunately for our marriage, I was infantile..."

"A celestial being made of light and love.."

"...A star?..."

"...Rid of his form and took my appearance.."

"...became my son, Cale..."

"...though no one except the both of us know. No one ever should"

His mind raced miles per hour and he could feel a headache forming at the answers he had always been looking for all these times, now lying right in these pages before him.

-~×~-

After skimming through Drew's journal's content, he finally understood.

The original Cale Henituse sacrificed his own existence for his mortal brother.

He relied on adoration, affection, respect to feed on to survive, yet for Basen Henituse, years upon years he bore the hatred and malice thrown his way, living in a vessel made from love.

Maybe that was why he is such an alcoholic. To numb all these pain, to dull away the fact that his existence was fading, disappearing.

He's withering himself away, silently enduring before his inevitable death.

And even more importantly...

Forget dragons, he's technically a God walking among mortals. A fatally weak and dying one, sure, but a God nonetheless.

He would bring pain to that White Star bastard, scorch that asshole to the ground with his light and escort the shit straight to Hell if he must.

A/N: I'm on my knees, please someone make this into an actual story. Tell me if anyone does!