Chapter 32

*Sandro's Pov*

I moved on my left side to hug my wife but.. wala siya dito. I woke up immediately and there's no more clothes on the floor. Umalis na naman ba siya?

I stood up and walked out of our room. I went downstairs and to the living room but she's not. Nagpapanik na ko. Where are you Y/n?

"Y/n?" I shouts a bit loud. I went to the main of the house to see only the two guards sitting in front of the door.

What if she ran away in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep? Y/n?

"Don't be so oa, she's at the backyard with mom and dad" Simon said behind me holding a mug.

I immediately run towards the backyard and saw her eating with mom and dad. I'm just watching to what they're doing.

"Sandro! Come here" my dad called me and they're looking at me. I walked towards them and sat next to my dad.

I looked at Y/n who's silently eating her food. I made my own tea while talking to them.

"Akala mo siguro umalis si Y/n ano" dad said with his teasing look. I just nodded and sip my tea.

"We already talked to her, Sands, so don't worry" my mom assure to me and smiled.

I also smiled back to her and looked back to Y/n.

"So are you going to worked today?" my dad asked sipping his coffee.

"I wanted to go but.. how about Y/n, is she will be okay here?" I asked looking to Y/n hoping a answer from her.

"Yeah" Y/n said without looking at me.

"Don't worry about Y/n the guards will secure her and the maids will take care of her also your brother" my mom assure me again with her smile.

I finished drinking my tea when I Simon came in and join us.

"Excuse me po, magsi-cr lang po ako" Y/n said and stood up walking towards out.

I also said na susundan ko siya. I walked following her inside the house.

*Your Pov*

Mabilis akong naglakad papunta sa kwarto namin. Kailangan ko rin kasing i-charge ang phone ko.

Chinarge ko na ang phone it's already 45% para sakin, low battery na yan. Nagulat ako ng may magbukas ng pinto. Si Sandro pala.

"Y/n" tawag niya sakin pero umiwas ako ng tingin. I was about to walked inside the bathroom nang hawakan niya ang kamay ko at yakapin ako.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I'm really sorry" he said, paulit ulit.

"You should take a bath na, di ba papasok ka pa" saad ko at lumingon sa kaniya.

"But how about you—" he was about to say it but I cut her off.

"Bilis na Sandro, ipapahanda ko na ang lunch mo" saad ko at niyakap siya para tumigil na.

"Sige po ma'am" saad niya ng nakakangiti. Iniabot ko na ang towel niya bago siya pumasok sa bathroom.

Bumaba na ko sa kusina at sinabihan ang mga maids na maghanda ng baon ni Sandro.

"What's up Y/n? Feel better?" Simon asked me while putting the mug he's holding on the sink.

"Oo, Salamat sa lahat Si ha" saad ko at niyakap siya "Kaibigan talaga kita"

-----------------------------------
P. S. Sorry for wrong grammars.