Finally!!

Bang Pd : Oh no, the party finished this early!
Lee : You!! You again!!
Bang Pd : Yeah... Not only me, we are here again.
He clapped his hands, the other Mafia bosses and Leaders with their men came there. Their number had increased this time.
Lee : Oho! Let's see... Yungeol!! (Lee's son)
Lee's son called their men and took his gun.
Lee's son : Attack!!
Master Kim : Attack!!

A huge fight opened up. The place lost its party vibe and was taken by Revenge vibe and started to be painted with blood. Gunshots and screams filled the place. Everyone there was covered with blood stains, wounds and injuries. No one stood there still, everyone were busy  taking their revenge. Johnny, Mingi and Seulgi were not there. As minutes passed, some of them died but the others continued beating up their enemies.
After sometime, most of Lee's men died. Lee's son seemed to be defeated by Y/n. He fell on the ground when Y/n beat his legs by her gun and kicked on his abdomen. He fell on the ground and his gun fell down away from him. Looking at his face, she went near him. Taehyun came near her. They  remembered the day when he killed their family. Their eyes filled with revenge. Taehyun beat him again. Y/n stopped him and one of her men gave her a gun. She took that and shot on his head and chest. He died with those shots. Both of them smirked.
Finally, Lee was beaten up by Master Kim, Bang Pd and Sooman. They together took their gun. Lee begged them not to kill him.
Lee : Please.... P... Please, don't kill me.... Please...
They smirked.
Sooman : No, never.
Master Kim : Yeah... Do you think we will forget what you did to our family? Huh?
Bang Pd : We are not gonna wait anymore. Now, at this moment, we are gonna take our Revenge!
They started to beat and kick him continuously. They stopped and went out after sometime. Their men and the leaders followed them. The second they got on their vans, that place blasted. Everyone smirked. Johnny, Mingi and Seulgi were not there because they were setting the bombs.

The Mafias greatest Revenge was completed.

After 4 months, Y/n was in London with her brother. One day they went to a cafe in the evening. Y/n went out when she got a call. After the call ended she was about to go back to her brother in the cafe, but-
Taehyung : Hey!!
Y/n : Taehyung!!
Tae : How are you? Why are you here?
Y/n : I'm fine. We were here for a mission.
Tae : We?? Who is with you?
Y/n : My brother, Taehyun.
Tae : Oh ... Uh... Y/n, I want to say you something.
Y/n : Huh? What is it?
Tae : I love you!! Will you be my Mrs?
Y/n : Uhm....
??? : Yes!!
They looked back and saw Taehyun coming to there smiling.
Taehyun : Cherry, say yes!
Y/n stuttered at first,but-
Y/n : Yes!!
Tae : What? Really!!
Y/n : Yeah ...
(Y/n had started developing feelings for Taehyung from the day when he proposed her. After the last huge fight, she had said that to her brother too).
She smiled. Taehyun was very excited. Taehyung got amazed and hugged her.
There after they lived together as a Mafia couple!

The End.