Discs...Always Discs

Dream POV

"I'll see you later Babybird."
Y/N lay with her head on my lap as we watched the stars starting to twinkle. She was playing with my hoodie strings, pulling my heart strings with them.
"Where are you off to this time?"

I stroked my hand through her short H/C hair.
Oh to live like this forever.
"One last task before we can leave. I'll need you to be ready by sunrise, I have a surprise. Once that's done we can go to that house by the coast."

She breathed deeply, smiling. It's been years, yet she still sent shivers through me.
"You know I'd give you the world?"
She smiled.
"Of course and I would do the same for you."

It was strange to think that once we hated one another, been enemies.
Now she lay in my lap, my missing puzzle piece.
"I'm serious darling. You want kids?"
I kissed her forehead,
"Done."

"You want to run away? Done again."
Her E/C eyes looked up at me smiling.
"You want to watch the world burn?-"
"Let me guess"
She interrupted me,
"You'd set it on fire."

I twirled my slender fingers over her stomach, feeling her tense up at the sensation.
"No Babybird. I'd hand you the match and stand at your back, watching you become the queen of ashes."

She pecked my lips and my world felt whole. I knew the promise I had made those months ago would never be broken.
I will find you. In a hundred different lifetimes, I will find you.

"I'll see you later..."
I left after leaving her a note in case things went wrong. My armour glistening as I rode Spirit out. It would a long journey so I had to leave to get there in time.

The dragon within me stirred at the thought of what violence would occur today. I sailed across the seas, climbed the mountains till I arrived. The old castle of Morana. Abandoned and rotting, only the steps still in place.

I put the record player down and slipped Tommy's disc , Mellohi, on full volume.
They would be here soon.
I spun my axe around to the music.
One final dance.

The sound of two pairs of footsteps crunching along the path caught my ear.
They're here. And he brought Tubbo.
I stopped the disc from playing and slipped it under my armour where Cat lay as well.

The boys each threw ender pearls. I sliced one away from me whil slowing the other to hit my shield. Tubbo teleported and slammed into it. Tommy ended up off track and teleported away from the platform.

The whir of the fishing line caught my attention just before it could hook me. Smart kid.
Tommy landed on the platform. I kicked Tubbo off of me and he stumbled to the edge.
Yes!
Then Tommy rammed into my side it went flying into the air.

I stood and swayed. Tubbo jumped off the side and latched onto Tommy's arm. They swung around, sending Tommy straight at me. The Boomerang tactic. I ducked but felt a tug. The disc slipped free and into Tommy's hand.
Dammit!

The boy scraped his way down the platform and started running. But Tubbo...was not as fast.
Silly little fool.
"Tubbo I got it! I got it!"
He yelled. Tubbo was running but having difficulty not falling.
"You got it!"

I tossed my pearl and my vision swirled from the platform to right behind the goat boy.
"AAAH! TOMMY HELP! He's going to kill me!"
He screamed as I split his shield in half with my axe. Oooh this is fun.
The dragon in me was in bliss with the fight.

"Oh Tommyyyy! Come quick! He's going to die! He's going to DIE TOMMY!"
I laughed shoving Tubbo into the rocky wall. He hit his head, the blood dripping from his fluffy brown hair.

"Make your decision."
I held my hand out, looking through my mask to Tommy. He froze.
"Tubbo dies... or you give me that disc."

The blue eyed boy teared up. But gave me the disc.
"Hahahahaha."
I couldn't help it. The god complex was overwhelming. I grabbed Tubbo's shirt and dragged him along with me.

"Come little Theseus...it's not over yet."

I punched the button engraved into a crumbling wall.
They both got into the elevator...