Life In Plastic

(This is a new part of my Halloween "The Doll Maker" series. Reading "The Doll Maker" and "Playtime with Cinderella" first is strongly advised.)

Intro

Charlene walked over to Cinderella's box with a big smile on her face. It was a joy to see how Cinderella, once the burly enforcer named baseball bat Billy, her eyes lit up upon seeing her. Today marked the day that Cinderella had been hers for exactly a year. Everything had worked out perfectly from a transformative standpoint. Her long blonde hair put up in it's fancy princess hairdo was now her own. Her figure was to die for, a gorgeous small waist, slender limps and nicely filled breasts, thighs and a bottom. There was barely any muscle left, just enough to support herself and her new figure. Her feet by now were so accustomed to her heels that walking without was out of the questions. She had been in corsets for so long that she'd simply collapse without one. Cinderella really was stuck as nothing but her doll, there to look pretty and for pleasure of course.

Her mentality had changed big time as well, no longer did they hate burn in her eyes whenever she saw Charlene. Defiance and escape were hopes she had long since given up on. It simply was no use. She no longer thought of herself as anything but Cinderella Charlene's doll made for fun and to be pretty. She didn't know how long she had been here, the feeding and cleaning cycles her only indication of time, but it didn't matter, she had long since given up on trying to count.

Lately Cinderella was happy and even looking forward to seeing her owner Charlene, since she had let go of her anger and hate, she had started to value the only human interaction she had left. Surely Charlene was very demanding, using her for sex and all kinds of deviant pleasures, but her warm cock of flesh and blood felt so much better than the dildo's she had to deal with during the rest of her day.

It wasn't all sex and serving either, often times Charlene also like to cuddle with her doll while watching a movie. Sure, it still often ended with the use of her mouth or ass, but Cinderella loved those moments by now. She had become very docile.

"Today's a big day Cinderella, it's your very first birthday as my pretty dolly. It has been a year since I found you and made you mine. While I'd love to celebrate with you it's also an important day, for me, don't worry though my sweet little doll, I'll be back later with a big surprise and a candle for you to blow." Charlene said speaking in riddles as Cinderella looked at her a little confused, yet her bright smile remained as she was pulled out of her box.

"Now follow along my pretty doll, you can help me get ready for my big day." Charlene said as she moved out to the bathroom and connected bedroom she had installed in her basement, Cinderella happily mincing behind her. She lived down here most of the time by now and thus it was essential to have the utmost comfort.

"You can start by helping me get out of these clothes." Charlene simply said as she held out her arms, she was dressed in one of her skirt suits, professional and sexy. Cinderella didn't even bat an eye she just happily started undressing her owner like she had done so many times before. She was gentle and loving as she unbuttoned the blouse, unzipped the skirt, took off her heels, her stockings, her panties, her garter belt and bra, kissing her owner all over in the process. She was just getting down on her knees to give her owner her after work blowjob, knowing how much Charlene always love that, but she was stopped.

"How considerate of you my pretty doll, but not today, I don't want to blow my biggest load of the day just yet." Charlene said as she gave her doll a passionate kiss on her bee stung lips. Just like Billy's mentality had changed so had Charlene's she had stopped seeing Cinderella as one of her old bullies who needed to be punished, she only saw her as her lovely doll. It made sense as nothing of that old bully was left in her.