91-end

The element of light in the temple is overflowing, and the Elf King sits on a high seat, with a shallow glow on his side.

Roja looked at him.

... She couldn't agree to this request.

Metis did curse Siloran-but that was not what he meant. He is the demon summoned,? Follow the contract made with the sacrifice of the soul.

Although she didn't know the details, thinking about it, she knew that this kind of death agreement with life as a sacrifice was not so easy to violate.

What's more, after that, he stayed in Siloran for thousands of years.

The abyss is a nightmare like a shadow for every citizen of Siloran, she should probably feel annoyed, perhaps she should feel abhorred. But Luo Ya stood in this temple where light was everywhere, with only one thought in her mind.

——In the year when the aborigines of Siloran fled, he chose to stay in the country that was at the end of the road and act as a humble butler. What kind of mood did he hold?

The Elf King regards Mestis as an enemy. Although she is the queen of Siloran, but now she is alone in the fairy peach blossom field. I don't know the temperament of these elves and need to be cautious in words and deeds.

Luo Ya lowered her eyes,? She didn't know how to respond, but suddenly heard a soft cat cry.

The young elf king's thoughts were instantly taken away, and the little milk cat that jumped on his shoulder was pulled down.

The white and fluffy cat scratched his arm madly, but he was not annoyed. He held it in his arms and touched and comforted him: "Dai, why did you run in? Are you hungry? Amanda that Where did the damn guy go? That bunch of..."

He seemed to realize something, glanced at Luo Ya from the corner of his eye, and stopped abruptly.

"Queen of Siloran,?" The Elf King smiled and said to her, "You go out first. A female officer will take you to your residence. When I write the next script, this good scene can begin. "

Luo Ya nodded calmly.

The female officer mentioned by the elf king was sitting on the bench at the entrance of the temple, tapping her fingertips lightly, and carelessly watering the clusters of pale gold flowers in front of the temple. Seeing Luo Ya coming out, she Shi Shiran got up.

"Queen Siloran, come with me."

They walked onto the Crystal Path. The elves in the vine garden turned their heads and curiously visited the strange smelling stranger. The wood elves pruning flowers and leaves greeted the female officials in the temple and hung their heads to dodge again.

When Luo Ya walked by her side, the Wood Elf shook suddenly, raised her head in disbelief and disrespectfully, and looked directly at the back of the two.

The two gradually walked away, and the wood elf's arm was pulled slightly. She came back to her senses and heard her companion whisper: "Amanda, what are you going crazy? Have you forgotten who you are?"

Amanda will naturally not forget that she has already lived in this peach blossom field for 20,000 yuan. In 2016, all regulations and laws have been branded into her bones.

It is disrespectful to look straight at pure blood, especially the pure blood female officer in the temple, even her back, half-elves can't look directly at it at will.

But she couldn't control the body's subconscious reaction. When the outsider walked by her side, Amanda clearly heard a voice—

"Did you hear it? When the elf came over," every light element in the air was changed. It was Wang's eyes and ears, but she couldn't restrain the astonishment in her heart at this time, and tried her best to lower her voice, and said in a panic, "There is a voice in my ears saying,'Queen of the half-elves'." The