The wind of love Part 1

I still remember  the day I  fall in  love for the first time . Again some say love at first sight .  But I would say the opposite ,  Like  at first sight .  It's about 6 years age,  i was standing on the 3 floor of our school .  He was entering through the school  gate.  I liked  him for about 3 years  then i fall in love with him.  He was my first love .  In my eyes he was the most beautiful . I never told him that I like or love him. But he knew  it Because of my so called  bestfriend.  So,  that day my bestfriend and I was standing on the 2 floor and suddenly my bestfriend called  his name . He looked up at the 2 floor and saw me . after calling his name my so called bestfriend sat on the ground and sadly I was so late to sit  that he totally saw my face that time . After that accident he really went to the 2nd floor to look for me.  he and his friends were looking for me and I was hiding behind our class door in fear. After a while I  thought  they were gone.  But I was wrong.  They came again and unfortunately i didn’t notice them.  So,  they saw me that time  too. In the tifin period  i ate my meal as soon as possible  then  me,  my so called bestfriend  and my closet friend  went to see him. Honestly, out of 3 of us, I was the only one who liked him. But we  walked around  in such a way that others thought  we 3  liked the same boy or they thought  the boys we liked  were in the same class .  They never Left me alone. They supported me in all  my decisions. But now our friendship is  not like the old days .