ONE

Chapter O n e

Olivia's POV

"What are you talking about exactly" I ask JJ "all I'm saying is we kidnap Rafe stick a gun in his mouth and- "stop just stop" I say cutting him off. "It's not the worst idea" Pope says "it is literally the worst idea I've ever heard!" I exclaim. "What are our other options here Liv!" JJ exclaims clearly frustrated.

"Look we find Sarah and John B then we go from there Rafe is almost the least of our concerns right now" I say.

"Let's find the murder weapon" Pope suggest "ward threw the same gun Rafe used down the gutter right?  That could put them away, So we go down there and get it" he continues "I agree" I say grabbing my backpack.

We walk to the entrance of the gutter and the boys pry it off.

"So who's going?" I ask "I'm claustrophobic" JJ says "cap" Kie says "no actually he almost had a heart attack when we were kids and I locked him in a small shed" I say laughing "shut it" Jj says sounding serous "I'll go" I say "okay have fun" Kie says stepping out of the way, "be safe" Pope suggest, "scream if you need anything" JJ says helping me get in.

I start crawling, it was so disgusting from the dirty concrete to the rats and I'm pretty sure I saw a spider. I get to a area where I can stand and there's a latter, "guys I think I found something" I yell "okay bring it back" Pope yells back.

Rafe's POV

Barry and I look at eachother knowing we both heard something in the sewer. "They're down there" I say "who?" Barry asks "the goddamn pogues they're trying to get the gun, Fuck" I say trying to get to the lever to flush them out.

"Look country club not so fast ok?  you can't just flush them out you can't have another body on your hands" Barry suggests "what are you a pussy?" I ask him "they could die if you do this" Barry reassures "get out of my way" I say.

He walks away and out of my way.

I go to the wheel and start turning I hear the water rushing through, "guys? Shit" I hear a girl yelling from the sewer.

Olivia's POV

I start hearing a rush of water. "Guys? Shit" I yell knowing someone is flushing the sewer. "Help" I yell again "coming Liv" JJ yells I start climbing the latter trying to get away from the water.

I press my body against the drain "help JJ!" I yell "we're trying" JJ says pulling at the drain. Before I know it I'm under the water struggling to hold on.

They eventually pull it off and I climb out, "fuck" I say trying to catch my breath. "Just breathe" Pope says "oh my god are you ok?" Kie asks "you okay Livy" JJ asks. "Never better" i say on my knees, giving them a thumbs up.

"This wasn't what we were looking for was it?" I ask pulling Rafe's gun out of the back pocket, "holy shit" Jj says grabbing it smiling.

We start walking and finally arrive the police station.

"There's no reason not to send it in!" I exclaim at shoupe "it's the fucking murder weapon!" JJ yells, "why can't you do something about this" Kie asks "because his to busy waxing that fucking mustache" I say, Pope grabs me up "shut up" he exclaims "get off of her" jJ says pushing him off.

"Get out" shoupe says "did they pay you off or something this makes no sense" Kie says walking out, "fuck this" JJ says following.

I stay back for a minute and watch shoupe he puts it in his drawer. He put the goddamn gun in his drawer.

"What do we do now?" Pope asks "what can we do" I say. "We go to school" Kie says.

*the next day*

We are all in school I'm sitting behind JJ and Pope shows us a letter. "What the fuu dge" JJ corrects after he realized the teacher was looking "your dumb" I whisper to him. After school Pope shows us all the letter.

" it says I need to go to Charleston alone.." Pope says "we all have to go, no pogue stands alone" I remind everyone. "Let's go" JJ says.

We get a truck and start heading towards Charleston.

We finally make it to Charleston and we pull up to a very big mansion, Pope goes inside we wait outside.

I decide nows the time to make kiara promise, "Kie" I say pulling her aside "what's up?" She asks "pogue promise me one thing" I say holding out my pinky, "anything" she says "you will never date my brother" I say she looks confused "girl, you always said whoever likes JJ is no friend of yours of course I wouldn't" she says taking my pinky.

When I reunite with JJ, JJ and I decide to look around, we see Pope running and we help him over the fence then we all book it. "Why Pope why'd you piss off a white old man" I say trying not to trip.

"Usually it's JJ and you" Pope says a little behind me

"Fuck off" JJ says clearly out of breathe.

We come out of an alley and almost get hit by something we all turn...

Oh my god, it's Sarah and John B we all kinda stare for a moment. "Okay we gotta go hop on" John B says we all jump in and the boys start pushing.

We all flip off the angry old guy. And head home.

Once we get back to John B's everyone is talking we have a fire and we're all catching up. "This is lite- "shh" John B says cutting me off covering my mouth.

Us all confused "you hear that?" He asks "shit" I whisper.

We all hide in the tree, they start walking up to early I didn't have time to get in the tree so I run into the house.

"This dumb fuck" I hear JJ sigh.

I hear the door open and cover my mouth, i see Barry turn the corner he sees me... shit... he grabs me up and drags me outside "fuck you" I say.

He pulls me outside and I see Rafe oh great..

"Found one" Barry tells Rafe "of course, Maybank" he says stepping closer Barry still holding me. "Oh will you fuck off" I say, "where's sarah?" He asks "up your ass" I say.

"I'm not fucking playing with you" he says grabbing me out of Barry's arms and holds me against the porch. Not breaking eye contact.

"Where is sarah and John B" he asks again "dead" I say "no there not I know they're not" he says "then how about you find them because I don't know" I lie again.

He throws me on the ground and holds me down pushing the gun against my head, i start to break only because it reminds me of my father.

"Tell me where they are princess" he yells "fuck you" I yell back "you already did" he says smiling "oh shit" barry says before laughing.

"Go to hell Rafe" I say "you'll love me one day" he says getting off of me. I stand up. Rafe shoots into the tree close to JJ, then Barry and Rafe Leave.

I look up and JJ is eyeing me down. Shit...