NINE

JJ's POV

We get to kies house. "Home sweet home" Kiera says we all walk through the gate "damnnn Kiera you live here? This is like the White House man" Cleo says. I chuckle "how bad you think it's gonna be?" Liv asks "scale one to ten twenty" Kie replies she walks up the stairs "bye jayj" kie says I just nod to her. "Let's go" Liv says putting her hand on popes shoulder.

We drop pope and Cleo off then it's time for me and Liv to go "home."

Olivia's POV

We get back to our house and there's an eviction notice on our door. JJ finds a window to crawl through "hey JJ I'm just gonna go sit by the water" I tell him grabbing my phone which was left on our counter "yeah of course" he says I can tell he's really upset I start to climb out "hey Liv!" JJ exclaims "yeah?" I say turning back "I love you" he says "I love you too jj" I say before walking down to the water.

I called John B "hey what's up?" He says "bro we need somewhere to stay we're fine for now but there's an eviction notice" I say "your kidding those assholes" he says "yeah" i agree "we'll of course y'all can stay with me anytime that's how it's always been and always will be alright" he says "your the best" I say "yeah yeah" he chuckles "okay love u bye" I say "ditto" he says before handing up.

While JJ's fixing his bike I'm still sitting at the water then I see Kiera walk over.. so I turn down my headphones to try and hear what they're saying.

No use I can barely hear anything.

Until JJ starts yelling "there that right there it's so easy for you to say that!" Jj yells "your a kook Kiera!" He yells I get up and start walking over "JJ what the fuck are you doing" I say "yeah I'm a kook, I was such a kook when I was living in a cave with you for a month really" she says

JJ gets on his bike and rides away "JJ what the hell!" Kie yells I walk up behind her "that's JJ for you" I say she looks at me "look JJ's weird you get to close he gets scared I guess, and pushes you away like right now he's terrified" I continue I go to walk away "also if something does end up happening between you two I'm not saying I'm gonna support it but if you hurt him our friendship will be done so just think about what your risking." I say before walking away.

"You wanna go to the peer feel like we have things to talk about and I want someone to hang out with" Kie asks I turn around and sigh "Liv I do not want you to hate me so let me explain" she continues I start walking she follows.

After about an hour of talking "like I said I'm not gonna support you two because that's my brother but it's y'all's choice and you hurt him there gon be some problems" I smile she smiles back "hey" Sarah says "oh hey" I say "y'all good now" Sarah asks "yeah I guess" I say Kie chuckles "what's up?" Kie asks "Rafe's back" Sarah says "what?" I say  standing up "oh shit" Kie says "the cross is coming to willingman tomorrow night i heard Rafe talking about it" sarah says. " does pope know?" kie asks "no" sarah says "hes on lockdown sarah you go tell pope me and kie will go tell John B and uh JJ" i say "um" kie starts "dont worry jj went on his little ride he's probably okay now plus i wont let him yell at you and if he does punch him" i say jumping off the railing. Kie laughs. me and kie walk to John B's i walk up and grab the note on the door. "found the twikie out with my dad be back soon" "hes not here" i say walking back down "damn" kie says "wheres JJ" kie asks " i'm not sure" i say before we hear the dirt bike. JJ pulls up and gets off the bike "well ill let you guys talk or whatever" i say getting on JJ's bike "you know i dont like you riding my bike" JJ says "and you know thats not going to stop me" i say before driving off.

i drive down to the beach and i sit down next to the bike after about 10 minutes i hear someone walking up i turn around and see Rafe. i stand up after realizing he was walking over to me.

"hey"he says " what do you want" i say "just wanted to talk to you" he says "well i dont want to talk to you" i say "yeah right" he says " i dont" i assure him "you know at some point your going to need to learn that you cant spend your whole life trying to please everyone you need to do what makes you happy" he says "oh and you make me happy" i chuckle " i used to" he says "yeah used to, before you kidnapped me took me across the ocean agnaist my own will, tried to murder my friends and brother, did murder the sheriff and before the gold and the cross before you started worrying about things that had nothing to do with you because you wanted to impress daddy" i say basically said in one breathe "yet you still love me" he says "who said that?" I say he just glared at me as his gaze softens, "Rafe" I sigh "jus leave" I continue turning my back to him. "I don't expect anything to change but you need to know that I still love you and the only reason I did what I did was because I didn't want to lose you because I knew how close to done with me you were, I never wanted to hurt you" he says.

i get a call from sarah "hello" i say "hey meet us all at John B's" she says "on my way" i say hanging up. "well i gotta go, great catching up though" i say walking away i hear him behind me but i ignore him get on the bike and ride to john B's

"so basically we need to find the cart with the cross steal the cross got it only problem how the hell we suppose to transfer it because i dont think JJ's bike is gonna carry like a 1000 lbs cross" i say "well we gotta figure it out" pope says. "and where the hell is john B!" i exclaim "still with his dad" sarah says "oh my god" i say.