Meeting my past self -oneshot- (maybe)

My pov:

I was sketching when suddenly feel the urge to eat, so i went and you know get some food in our store, i went and get food (THAT'S THE SECOND TIME DAMMIT-)

"What should I eat..?" I say as i look around our store, When i was about to grab the biscuit that caught my eyes, with a blink i was surprised to see that I'm in our...room? Now that's weird.. weird as hell..

I shake it off and looked around, i noticed that our room looks a little.. different? No, not a little it really does look different.. it's more of like old.

That where it hit me i wasn't in our world or.. timeline, i was in the past "So that's why, it looked different.." I say as i roam around my old stuff that is now, well... Gone.

"Huh..? Who are you?" I was startled to hear someone, who sound like me? Wait.. sound like me.., as i turn around to see myself..?! "Oh yeah, I'm in the past.." i whisper to myself

"Are you just gonna stand there or answerrr my question??" My younger self stated "Oh hi uhm.. this is a little complicated.." I nervously said while kneeling in front of my lil' self

"How? Is it complicated huh? Ms. Came out of nowhere" the little shit said, i still remember on how I was such an annoyance "I'm from the future short head" i say clearly irritated

"The hell, that doesn't exist, what are you wonder woman?" I'm shitting tears right now "HAUAHUAAHA, woah i c-cant bReaTh-" okay calm your ass down, I'm still laughing (HAUAHUA😭)

"OKAY, listen i am from the future, i don't know how that happened but yeah believe it or not, I'm actually you but from the future" i said, i can clearly tell that he- she SHE doesn't understand "okay i know I'm smart but- pfft.. but let say uhm you grew up and I'm here, okay?" I was never good at explaining ok, sorry (lmao HAYAY)

"Wait let me process your shitty explanation" she said as she looks at me with unamused face, i nod I'm still irritated ok "ok so you said that you fromm the future, and that your me but from the futuree? Is that correct?" She understood me yey "My god finally" i was about to day something again when suddenly..

"SHEEN!" Someone called, well that's my mom BOM, i wonder what day today is..? OH! what if I'm in trouble, lol how am i going to explain "eyow mom's calling you" i say as i sat down on the bed, old bed.. "i know you don't have to push it eHhhe"
She finally went to my.. our mom "the heck what kind of laugh was that? I sound like a high pitched dinosaur" i say as i started to laugh lol i do sound like a monkey ok, not a dinosaur

To be continued..

Hi creator here I'm lazy ok😭😭
But anyways i hope you enjoyed
Update: I'll make part 2, well obviously

Oh and if your wondering or confused

Bold and Italics - is my past self
Bold - is my current or present self
Italics and line -  is my mom, dad, maybe someone random or anyone who is older than me, family members (extended)