of A/N's and hints

HI!!!! Hope you're having a  good day I just want to say

100 READS! WHAT THE ACTUAL HECKKKKKKKKK! THANK YOU SOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ok I don't know what to say without it being sappy so that's all :)))

Anywayssssss

Im going to give you hints for the next Chapter! 

(If you dont want to have it spoiled then ur welcome to skip )

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

ok i bet most of you would be able to guess what the next chapter is about . If you haven't then it's about Schwoz doing a lot of medical stuff on henry, Henry flatlining & dying (for real this time) while the rest just stare in horror/panic. The next chapter will also be Ray's, Charlotte's, Piper's y'know the team's reaction to Henry's death. I know so far, the chapters I wrote are just like prologues/ missing scenes in the series but probably 2-3 chapters after this, I would start you know my actual story plot so just stay tuned for that.

Anyways I'd like to say thank you again. I know I don't really seem like I am thankful but if you see me right now I'm like jumping around and screaming. So yeah thanks! I guess that's all for this chapter really , hope you have a great day/night :)

Oh and if you haven't realized, I changed the title for some of the chapters bc I need some of them in the future :)