※ Prologue ※

Presenting :呪術 㢠戦 , 恵み x Reader.

:Jujutsu kaisen , Megumi x Reader.

Warning : Harrassing ◇
__________________

[Edited] 

'A Night to remember'

Walking past students and teachers swiftly hearing booming noises in the crowded room, clicking sounds were made from your footwear. An unbearable pain ached from your ankle, making you crouch beside a small wooden bench and sat down slowly loosening your high heels and took the pair of shoes off from your throbbing ankles.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you sat down on the bench spreading your arms, making a unwinding posture.

' These shoes, I should have never bought them for prom . What a waste of money.' You frowned at the thought and sighed, music was blasting inside the school auditorium, students swaying and dancing with their dates. You glance at the the door to the largely crowded room, seeing light flickering to the beat of the music.

You stood up and clutched on to your silky dress from your school dance. Your other hand graspping on the pair of high heels leaving your foot bear groaning in annoyance ' I would have never ended up like this if it isn't for this stupid shoes' you rolled your eyes. Soon enough you walk back to the similar path you headed faintly,

down the dark path heading back to where you call home from the exhausting night you've been through.

__________________

As you walked down a alley straight down to your flat, you spotted two plumped man smoking cigarettes, the air reeked with a thick sensation of smoke making you hard to to breath.

' Godamn today, I swear if I get kidnapped. Can't people just move out of my way just for a day.' You thought rolling your eyes quickly trying to figure out a clever solution to pass through, tho smoke began to linger your nose. Making you cough calling out the attention of both the men.

They looked in to your direction smiling in greed " Oh ? Now what do we have here. My my, you sure are one special doll.", your heart speeded up forming a small bead of sweat trailing down your forehead. You turned your footware's slant tip into a small defensive weapon to defend yourself.

" Leave me alone, let me pass and no fight will be started." You scowled and deepening your frown. Both men guffawed at your remark. One of the man snorted " Why so firm babe, maybe just listen and we will let you pass."

They both smirked hideously, showing their bold yellow teeth placed messyly around their mouth, " Tell me, what would you say we have some fun hm?" You knitted your brow " I said move you fucks.", even tho you tried to act firm your heart was beatting rapidly and your legs felt as if it was stuck to the ground.

Once again they laughed and chuckled, making you feel more uncomfortable.

You close your eyes and took a deep breath  slowly trying to shake of the fear you were holding. You felt your heart tightened, your lungs was being choked, your breathing fastened.

You squeezed your eyes shut and grasp on to your heels,

' Screw it! '

You opened your eyes to feel nothing , only a sensation of cool breeze blowing your hair softly, you opened you eyes slowly afraid that again those men would appear in front of you.

You peeked your eyes open only to see both man laying on the ground with dark red liquid spilling out of their opened mouth, 'God that must have hurt, ew.' you frowned disgusted. You stood back, looking up at a dark silhouette. ' Is he who helped me?'

Squinting your eyes trying to see him but due to the darkness and his cape shielding him, it was hard to tell. " Hm.", ignoring and too tired to try.

The figure turned to his side showing his sharp features and muttered, " Be careful next time exspecially during the late nights, you never know what will happen to you. " He turned to face you, but still a shadow looming over.

A little speck of light sparkled over him showing a man with messy night blue hair with weirdly long lashes, his long lashes covered both of his eyes but you managed to take a glimpse of him. His eyes widen looking at you showing you his blue eyes clearly.

He stood there, while you were still standing in your current position still holding on to your heels for safety, you began to adjust your mouth to a frown and finally spoked " I appreciate what you did awhile ago but I do not like being starred at."

Your statement managed to wake him back to reality turning his back to you coughing in the awkwardly postion you hoth were in then gave you a simple 'take care of yourself'. Finishing what he said. He quickly walked out of the alley, slowly blending in the shadows.

You, whom was still standing on the ground. Your eyes still widened from scene muttered.

" What a weirdo, ugh."

Realising you were still in the alley recalling the particular scene you had this evening you frowned again, ' Really should have bought my pepper spray, what a night. Men like this never learn do they?' you were repulsed and annoyed.

" Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew." You glower  kicking them out of your way rushing oyt of the alley way. ' Better go before they wake up.' You rushed past the two men and walked up to the flat's entance, slowing pushing the hard doors.

Entering the flat you walked up the black metal stairs, viewing the spectacular landscape and it's gleaming lights in the evening city. You sprinted back up the stairs without looking back trying to go up as fast as you possibly can.

__________________

You keys jiggled around playfully hanging around your finger, standing before your wooden door, you droopily unlocked your doorway. With a click, the door easily unlocked at command.

You stepped inside from the freezing weather and closed the doorway. You dropped on to your couch, yawning while tiredness consumed you. Rethinking about the scene you slowing drifted off to sleep.

End of Prologue.
__________________

Hello :) it's been quite some time, well it's been a day. Buttt here is officially the first chapter. I really had fun writing this unlike the other books I've made.

I hope so far 【 if anybody is reading this】 find my topic intersting, tho it's really not much. I was bored and came up with this. I'll upload the official chapter later on.

P.S. My English is not as perfect, sorry :'), also I'm still learning Japanese and Chinese, so all of those might not be perfect either. I apologize.

Anyways, have a great day, afternoon, evening, night. Go drink water and sleep if you need to. Relax yourself and if your in school, I wish you the best of luck with your assignments and tests.

It's almost exam period for my school, so I might spend my time studying :).

Alright. Thank you so much for reading this, your pretty and I'm proud of you.

※Farewell and take care, see you next time.※

※下一次再次 。 ※

※さよなら, またあいましょ。※

♡.

Started : 【 November 3rd, 2021 】

Finished Chapter 1.: 【 November 6th, 2021 】

Words:1109 ☆。

●○●