卍𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢.

◯◯◯

◯◯◯

◯◯◯

I'm pathetic

I'm pathetic.

She opened her eyes abruptly and gathered all of her strength on her pivot leg and lifted herself, with her ankle reaching the neck of the man who was about to cut her neck. The man stumbles backward from the impact. Quickly, she snatches his knife, summoned her scythe, and turned the situation on the other way round.

Panting heavily, she tried not to pay attention to the pain she is feeling on her back. Bringing back her breathing and cornering the man in front of her who is still recovering from her sudden attack.

The man is getting annoyed at how she managed to stand up on the verge of death. He makes sure that he's been talking for too long, buying time for her to lose a lot of blood and fall unconscious. Then he will cut her limbs just like what happened to him.

But no, his plan did not work out at all.

The girl is no longer having a hard time moving. She dashed towards him and punch him in the face three consecutive times before jumping and kicking him in the face. The man flew sidewards after receiving her kick.

Kiriko charged at him again. Minimizing her movement on her upper body because of the intact knife. She uses her legs and feet to make the man unconscious. She summoned her scythe and was about to hit him when he defended himself with his knives. Jumping backward while panting heavily from the attacks that Kiriko gave him.