prologue

{{I don't know how to start this... BUT I love heavy. And I think he deserves some love.}}

There you were looking around the Park, You had lost your.

You looked everywhere. Up, down, left right, he was just Gone! the worst thoughts Popped into your head 'what if he was attacked by a fox?' 'what if he was Kidnapped!?' you quiet Visibly were upset, you started Crying.

That's was until some Ginger Boy ran up to you, he was kinda Cute... And he looked your age! Kinda looked like that Biker lady.. what was her name?- Oh well! "Hey! Are you ok!" He called out to you. You didn't know how to respond you just Shook your head 'No' he frowned at that "What's the matter?" he patted your Back, trying to be as comforting as Possible.

"I lost my cat. And I can't find him anywhere! He's been gone for 3 days..." You said Letting a few Years roll down your cheeks {{I would try catching them}} you Wiped the Tears away looking him in the eyes... Damn his eyes are pretty.

"I can help you look? I don't know if I'll be of much help." He was just trying to reassure you "what's his name?"

"Sprinkles. He Decided it'd be a good idea to eat a Tub of them when he was little." You chuckled a little thinking of the memory

Heavy coughed a little trying to hold back a laugh. "Well.. I'm sure Sprinkles is safe! I'm sure he'll come back to you! But we can have a look around. Let's go!" He grabbed your hand. He didn't realize he did.. it's ok though he's just trying to comfort you. You nodded at the Idea of having a Duo look for you cat instead of doing it alone.

Time Skip

You looked around the Town And all no sign of him. That was until you heard a Cat Mew. Frowning you followed the sound Heavy following close behind. IT WAS! IT WAS SPRINKLES! You picked him up, a Grin on your face you turned around "Thank you! Oh my god!" You Hugged Heavy as a Thank you. "I don't know how to thank you enough! Can I get you a Coffee? Just as a thank you!" You say as you started walking backwards facing him, he nodded and pulled his phone out, you exchanged phone numbers. And from then on you two went on that little coffee 'Date' and became Really close friends.