「【𝟘𝟝】」

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚 :

•--------------------------------•

Jimin's POV :
I hope Jungkook is happy now.....

[Time skip next day]
Y/n woke up as usual and got ready. Went downstairs and had breakfast. Bid goodbye's to her mom and left with her sister.

Y/n's POV :
I don't know why but I feel so happy rn...i think it might be because of Jungkook...ahhh he is so cuteee!!!!....my sister tapped on my shoulder and asked if I was okay cuz I was dreaming about Jungkook..."yeah I'm okay, just happy unnie" I said and she nodded. We reached school after 5 mins and she left for her class. I saw my friends waiting for me and ran to them. "So enjoyed hanging out with jungkook yesterday?" Minha asked while I was just standing there shook! "I-i- um- how- how do you both know that-?" I asked stuttering a lot..

While they both just laughed like maniacs as I stood there shook and they finally said "we both followed you and saw jungkook and you talk...." "Yahh!!!! How dare you both!!! Iam gonna kill you both!!!" I yelled and ran behind them to beat the shit out of those both pabos...when I bumped into jungkook and we both fell.....

(Sigh) ahhhh waeee!!!!!! Aishhhh

I quickly got up to make it less awkward but jungkook didn't look awkward at all....(what the hell)
He asked me if I was okay...aishh why is he soooo sweet!!! I said iam okay and started to walk away when...."Y/n" he called out my name. I turned back and he came closer and asked "Can you come to my house today we are all hanging out today, so I thought I would invite you. You can bring your friends too"

I was seriously so happy that he invited me...iasjdjjdhdhdsjjs. I said "Okay sure what time?" He said after school finishes.

I turned to see both of the pabos standing and smiling as I hit them both..."Ow" said both...

This is what you both get for teasing me.

Our class was gonna start so we went to our class or the devil will scold us.

[Time skip after class]
Minutes felt like hours (sigh) finally the class ended and everyone was packing their things to go home. I said my friends to come to my house after they get ready. I went home soon and got ready and was waiting for my friends they arrived after 5 mins and we all went to Jungkook's house.

They all arrived at jungkook's house it was huge af. They were stunned to see how huge it was and just stood there shook.

Jungkook's POV :
I went out to see if they have arrived cuz it's already time. When I went out I saw them three like a lost puppies. I went and waved it front of their face and they were shook and finally became normal and lead the way inside my house for them.

Y/n's POV :
Jungkook came and we all went behind him. The house was really beautiful and huge it had multiple rooms and maids.. wooow I said to my friends as they were in awe seeing the house. No wonder he is mafia....there were lot of men's here and there Jungkook said us not to mind them but....I saw someone who I hated so much also missed so much......